Reviews for A Tender Rainfall
KeraKera chapter 1 . 2/15
I would love to see a sequel for this! I can write a sequel, but i need your permission...
Minxiee chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Squee! I loved this! There aren't that many Terrier/Lop fics (or maybe I havent been looking hard enough?) but this was a delight to read :) Can't believe I missed out on this _

I hope you do write more digimon fics along with pokemon and hope you update tournament of friendship soon! I gotta catch up on review x)
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aww... This is so cute! xD I think you overdid it a little on the description, but it was really good. : )
lopmontamer chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this is very good the best fanfic i have read about lopmon if i could rate it get 10 starts
ElementAquaFlarex chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
wow pretty cool i liked this and i probably need to see some digimon episodes again to get the picture in my head but great job!

Also, if it wouldn't be such a bother(hopefully not), could you continue A tournament of Friendship(Sequel to desperate love) i loved it and desperate love was THE SADDEST story i ever read.

Well that's all and I like your story ZAL and i look forward to your new stories!

Ending this long review: GREAT JOB I loved it!

AquaFlares21