Reviews for Rules of Foreplay
Geek nerd of the book chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
right at the good part
Be My Master chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Bravo, mon ami. J'adoré ton histoire. c'était génial. Vous êtes l'un des meilleurs écrivains que je n'ai jamais trouvé! French!
iphis15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Alec glared, nails pricking as he opened his fists. His look was faintly mocking, as it to say 'then you shouldn't have been wearing it in the first place.' Who worked out it designer clothing?

'If' and 'in' have been rendered as 'it'.

That was a sweet oneshot.

~Mademise Morte
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Again: chill worthy ending. _

I just love how you write these characters in the given setting; you make all the sense heightened, and bring attention to little things that might've been overpassed under normal circumstances. And it's almost sensual, your writing (in this case): it just calls to be continued and finished with a sizzle.

(woah - excuse my excessive fangirling, lol.)

To add onto my characterization praise, I love the exchanges between Magnus and Alec. It just speaks volumes. _

But I really, really enjoyed this. Great job!

Sid
LOL chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww they'r soo cute nd Alec is so cutely nervous!

jus love 'em! xox
I'm Beth chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Why is it that my nose had already eru— whoa, deja vu. . .

(Norly, this fic is amazing/fantastic/hott)
Miyabita chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL. Okay, so I think it's amusing that you rated this story M, and now you're writing a piece called Magic Moment where the stuff that happens in there is *really* M. 3

One of the things that I think initially drew me to your writing was your ability to make subtle gestures (or little things/touches) between Magnus and Alec seem so incredibly hot. Magnus stroking Alec's neck near the begin, the humming Magnus always does, etc. The way you phrase them and set them up makes the piece feel really sleek and sexy.

That's about all I have to say regarding this fic. _
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
YAY! Loved this too :D Magnus letting Alec have that little bit of control with the wall... *starts hyperventilating* if you ever felt the need to write smut, I would definitely read it :D Love this :D
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Oh! That was dirty! I enjoyed very much. Having both of them being naughty is such a treat!

Brat~
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Not THAT much more raunchy than the original... although I must admit that I loved the repeat on the light-bulb part.
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
You do NOT have enough reviews. This is absolutely fantastic. I'm too tired to write a long review but I love this and you for writing it.
OmgAdot chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hm. So cheesy. Fits into the description of Alec and Magnus. Such a sweet pair
halbgnilleber chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was really great love Alec and Magnus together there so cute!

~Silvermoonbreeze
dorome chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
could you call it a catfight eben if it is two boys and only one of them is haveing feline eyes. I don't know, but i think it is damn hot.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I like this line: "There was a low sound in Alec's throat, and he knotted his fingers in the warlock's hair - as much as he could through the gel, and he nipped Magnus's upper lip in response, trying to dislodge him. He wanted a real kiss."

Good story. Is this going to continue, or is it a one-shot? I just LOVE Magnus and Alec. ;)