Reviews for Obliviate
House-Of-Marcella chapter 1 . 9/4
wow OK I'm experiencing emotions for the first time in a while
icecatfire chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
;-; so... did anyone else feel like hugging hermione when she wiped her parents' memories of her? lovely story.. if not sad. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Your story made me cry!
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I enjoyed the story and seeing things from her parents point of view. It also casued me to question an incongruity from HPDH. Hermione whisked away all memories of her from her parents mind. Then, in the diner scene, she made a comment about having a general idea of the theory of the obliviate spell and though she'd never done it she was pretty sure she could use it on the DEs they knocked out. If the diner was the first time she used obliviate what did she use on her parents?
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
awww
lemsv chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow! That is some story! It is really for stories like this that I visit this site. Thank you very very much for sharing your work.
thefanfictiongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
one of the most beautiful stories i've read ever. I loved the fact that Hermione was always different even at her muggle school, i was so sad to know that they mistreated her, loved how you explained her love for learning new things and perfeccioning them and then how you showed hermione's parents feelings about her distancing herself from them, them loving their little girl and never get to see her growing up,from a little girl becoming a teenager, blossoming as a beautiful woman.

i've never ever read a story about hermione's parents point of view, it was definetely interesting,

when she started explaining them everything i kind of guessed that she would oblivate them later cause that's what i would do, i would like to explain to them and tell them that i am sorry and that i love them and then leave forever. such an emotional ending it got tears on my eyes..great great story overall!

i would be so happy if you could check out my own story too, it's about neville's, ginny's and draco's point of view and talks about the events of seventh year at hogwarts

plz if you do read it, review and tell me what you think

thanks
Lily Martine chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Interesting story, you are a good writer :)

I love Harry Potter and this was a great story..
bldude chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very emotional. ._.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awesome story. YOu just made my favorite's list. I always wondered about Hermione's family, and how they felt about the fact that she never spent time with them. i wrote a similiar story-"Hermione's True Family"-but yours is way better.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A great story. Very well written.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
awesome
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved it!

Definitely how Hermione's parents could have acted and I liked how her Mum and Dad had distinct personalities. Excellent writing.
Sensibly Insane chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is beautifully written. In truth, I had never given much thought to how Hermione would have felt about erasing her parents memories, and I am very impressed with how you portrayed that. You had me slightly teary-eyed at the end! Great work!
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I almost never like any fanfictions that aren't romance, but this fic was absolutely fantastic. It was well written, did an amazing job showing what it would be like for Hermione's parent, and was quite simply something I really enjoyed reading. Keep writing.