Reviews for Pencils And Feathers
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
lol, that last line is cute
Moonlit Crystals chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Haha! Pencil with leet stats! That is awesome. I do wonder why Joshua took his pencil though...? Great story. It was interesting.
DaystoDawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ah, I do love this.

Though the thought that Neku is the only one of his friends who can remember is mildly deppressing...

The comment at the end made me laugh.

1337 indeed

Also, I took a gander at your profile. I heard about your lack of chances to geek. I'm so sorry.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
...

Joshua would do that. Neku would not be amused.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
... "Bullets hurt" That just made me burst out laughing. So not the expected response, such a wonderful one!

I like the idea of Neku becoming a manga-ka with the game as his inspiration!

Good explanation for how they still know each other but don't remember the game.

(Wow, his pencil has crazy stat boosts. I like it! And a good thing it doesn't break before he gets to the UG again!)

Well written. Good read.
Lacri Osa chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This seems rather likely. I can truly imagine this as an ending to the game.

And of course Neku would get his hands on an accessory with 1337 stats. He does pwn everyone, besides Joshua, anyway.

But shouldn't that mean that Neku was technically the one who created the accessory with it's pwnful stats because it should have been an ordinary pencil to begin with, right? Then, that would mean that because Neku remembers the UG, he's still emitting the powers he had in the UG, but it is unnoticeabe because he's in the RG.

Of course, I'm over thinking things. Lovely story
ShadowClaw505 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow, this is really good! I like it!

Hm, Neku does seem to be the type that would be a good manga artist.

Like I said, it's really good!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow, this is really good! I like it!

Hm, Neku does seem to be the type that would be a good manga artist.

Like I said, it's really good!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hehe I adored this. Awesome work.