Reviews for Extra Credit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Soooooooooo funny need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LoLz! This is frigging funny! XD
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
just wondering if you're going to update this again. it's really quite amusing.
SIC-Calypso chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is an awsome story.

Please write more.
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Please please PWEAAASSSEEEE update this fic!

I loved it soooo much and it was absolutely hilarious!

PWEEEAAASSEEEE UPDATE!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Please write more! While it's finde as a stand alone peice, I'd love to read more of it.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Dang it! Apparently no further mental scarring and occasion for brain bleach occurred! Poor Spike ...
Merlin Emyrs Ambrosius chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
cool, lolol.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
O. M. G. That was soo funny. XD This has got me burying my face in my pillow to keep from waking my sister up. Poor Spikeā€¦ he's scarred for life. Are you ever going to finish this? Pleeaasse do.
LiYaNa1995 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i think..i'll head back to bed. aww heck, what do i care 'bout bots doing stuff! can u write more of this? this time maybe..hound and mirage? do it a lil' extra aggresive pleaze..
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh...poor Spike...definitely learned some things didn't he? lols

On the other hand I love me some Prowl/Jazz so wicked awesome!

There's going to be more? Fun...(for me...maybe not so much for Spike :D)
neurquadic chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh dear lord, this is awesome. You REALLY have to feel for Spike when it comes to this one... although... why was the ducts WELDED shut? Or is that just some unimportant detail? Lol, it perked my curiosity. xD

Can't wait to see more. This was great for a giggle and I can't wait to see what other kinds of trouble Spike or Jazz and Prowl are gonna get into! Keep it up! 3
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*snigger* poor Spike.. ROFLMAO..!
I Caught Myself chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
LOL poor Spike! Oh well, love to read more! XD
PrancingTiger86 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Poor Spike his never gonna be able to face Jazz or Prowl again not after that. lol loved it and look forward to the next chapter!