Reviews for Solar Flare
yj chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
by the way time is "l'heure" in french
yj chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
i luv them all
(by the way im a girl dont get any ideas))
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Wonderful writing, completely in keeping with Stephanie Meyers' work. Your work and her work came together perfectly. Please keep on writing in any capacity, you work is wonderful.
3Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
Lovely use of Naruda here.

I really adore that poem for them, and definitely sweet the connectedness of love coupled with passion.

Very nice work

3D
homiewithbutter chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
wow. :)
kenzie chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
it was a good story and you should add to it as much as you can think of. you should add the part where she finds out she is pregnant. and your french was basic but good. other than that i liked the story.
MrsRThomasP chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Good story so far, I always like to read things from Edwards POV especially.
Mel chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Nice story! I liked when you had Bella say that 'Edward' was the most beautiful word she could think of - it was really in character! :D
magicangel6 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I love the newest chapters. please continue soon. I love reading your work!
Diamond.Black chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
this chapter was good, although just one thing to remember..

I read an interview from Steph M once, that explained how bella was able to become pregnant with a hybrid.. it said that although the vamps dont produce semen (*insert homer simpson type giggle here*) they produce a similar substance but it is venomous, like the rest of their bodily fluids.. so im not sure how bella would go 'swallowing' a venomous substance..

otherwise short, but good..
Diamond.Black chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
very smutty.. i think this should almost be a higher rating.. well written though, and i do like it, but not the same bella and edward we all know and love.. edward would never do that..

still love it though :p
micaela chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
smutty.

I dont really like it when people put there mouths where they dont belong though.
Julia chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Good story, you really know the characters and I feel like this is a part of the story. I felt so disappionted when this stuff was omitted but obviously it would be inappropriate for young readers. This made my day :)
magicangel6 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
great work! hope to read more soon!
Diamond.Black chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
raunchy! quite well written :) How is it that there is only one other review?