Reviews for Bagenders
Tezza1502 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
After having made a complete tit out of myself by accidentally posting a blank review, I would still like to write and say that this is one of the funniest fics I have read in a good long time. I actually got a headache from laughing so much at some of it! I'm currently trying to entice my soulmate to read it, by highlighting the occasional slashy bits.

An exceptional piece of humor, despite being over twelve years old. Kudos!

T
Tezza1502 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tlyxor1 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
We like Legolas in tight trousers. Do we? Yes we do.

This story cracks me up. I've enjoyed so far.
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Hello! You might not ever read this, but I'd like to point out that I'm the 400th reviewer! I've found this story really funny, even though it was written 11 years ago, good god! You probably have husbands (and/or wives, I think you're female, but I can't be sure) and families by now! Well, I'd just like to tell you that I found this entertaining anyway.
Shiho chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
Ah ha ha! Good times, jk. I loved the bit with Sam and Gimli. X3
Shiho chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Lol! I don't recall reading this chapter before! Oh, those hobbits. I loved the German bits at the end. Great chapter!
Aerin chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Ha ha, I remember this chapter! Oh, poor Gimli..!
Aerin chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Omg. This is still hilarious; I read this years ago and recently wanted to reread this. I'm so glad it's still here. C:
Mandanza chapter 18 . 4/27/2008
Completely hilarious. I don't remember allt the times I laughed until I got a stomach ache. I adore your sense of humor.
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 18 . 9/23/2007
Brilliant! cant wait for an update! :):):)
The Sleeping Creature chapter 18 . 8/15/2007
ha.

great story.
ohfuckthis chapter 18 . 5/5/2007
I knew a delia once...she was a perv...oh well!

Good job, I laughed myself silly
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
I first read this story on your website about a year or so ago, i think. It was the first one of the bagenders stories that i read: it had me in hysterics with the skill of the comedy and it has remained my firm favourite ever since. I think you deserve all the praise in the world for your fantastic ahievement.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
Absolutely hilarious story! Poor Gimli went through quite a few embarrassing situations in very short period of time, didn't he? I loved the mission impossibl scene; great image of gimli in all those ill fitting black clothes and a bobble hat.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Wonderful dance scene and chase to the post box! Very good story.