Reviews for In The Middle
Raeghann chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This is interesting. I have to say that like most of my work I see the need for some editing. It's difficult to look through my own work and correct the grammatical (since I'm particularly bad at grammer) and typos. Still I like the flow, interesting concept (which has been sadly lacking in the stuff I've read in this particular genre), and I like your writing style!
Kershaw chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I like this alot. I hope you update soon.
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
That was amazing! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I've read the whole story and thought that it was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it! I noticed that you haven't updated this story for a while but I really hope that don't forget about it and continue it. Update soon:D
melitta4ever chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
But... but dean is not gonna learn about the kid? Why didn't he remember her? Why aren't you updating? Please?
KimmieWinchester chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Not as long as I wished it was :(

But I still loved it! xD
Elm Treigh chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Thanks for the shout out! Ya know I'm always here for ya! :D

OK. So, I'm gonna review now...

At first, I was a lil confused at how you started with a memory. Of her speaking with her mom about wanting to go home. I didn't understand why she'd want to go home. Was it because she felt like Sam had left her? I didn't understand. But then I read on more and I think I got it, but I'll get to that in a bit.

So, then we get to the part where you left off. I was a surprised at how quickly you went right into it. They were at each other for misunderstood reasons. It was insightful on how they felt about how they felt about each other after what had happened.

Sam was cold, dude. He really had changed.

Then you gave us another memory. At first I was thrown off by the mention of Brady. But I quickly got over it and found it to be a genius move. Really. I mean that. Sneaky evil genius move. I'm so proud! :')

The ride with Dean. OK, real quick though. How did she know his name was Dean? Sam didn't introduce Dean to Rae did he? I don't remember. I'll have to read back...

Anyway, so the ride with her and Dean was interesting. She may have believed that he didn't remember but for him to be insistent by saying that what was in the past is in the past. He even gave her a look that with her stress didn't see it or understand it. It was good. I liked the scene. For him to act like he didn't remember. It's good.

Then you gave us another memory and it was then that I realized that everyone thought that Sam had died along with Jess. Or at least that's the impression I got. That is what you wanted us to believe right? 'Cause that's how it read to me...

Then you threw me a curve ball by adding that Rae has a kid. A girl named Samantha. I thought that was funny. And with the explanation you gave as to why she named her kid Samantha, it was cute. But what if Sam had a son? Would it be Aurelio?

Anyway, so she has a daughter named Samantha that could be what? Dean's kid right? Is she Dean's kid? I'm trying really hard to remember whether you mentioned she'd have a kid by one of them or by Dean, but I can't remember! :/

You did kinda confuse me just a lil when you switched POV's on me. From Rae's to Sami's. Not that I didn't like Sami's POV. It was funny. But it did confuse me.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is... I really liked the chapter! But I will go back and re-read a lil to refresh my memory. Otherwise, it was still good! :)
KimmieWinchester chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
OH HELL NO! HE WAS DEAN! ALEX IS DEAN? OMG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE?
KimmieWinchester chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
OMG! I AM LOVING THISSSSSSS XD
KimmieWinchester chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Again amazing! I love your writing xD
KimmieWinchester chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Amazing! :D
xxkpxx chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
this is so good ... please update soon
thedruidprincess chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
this is great so far!

Cant wait for more :D
Elm Treigh chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Too lazy to long in... Blah

OMFZ! Are you serious? Since when does Dean use a different name? And would that mean that he took the picture of Sam? Would that mean that he knew who Aurelia was after he saw the picture? Would that mean he regretted... you know... with Aurelia? He never told Sam did he?

OMFZ! Dude that was an amazing flippin chapter! I... Wow!

And how could Sam say that to her? That was so mean! I was all: Oh no he didn't! And that's how he met Jess? Is that for real? IS that how he really met Jess? Cause I don't remember... Wow!

Give me more of these chapters dude that was very freaking fantabloustically awesome! Aye!

P.S. Your smut was fine... I knew it would be. ;)
ElzBelz01 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Totally can't be bothered to sign in, but *also raises hand*! Yayy! :)

Great Chapter, update soon! :)