Reviews for Alienated
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
hay do one on in the age of extiction
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
:D AWESOMENESS! THIS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED! Hey, random thought...did we ever get to see Ziva shoot something? I didn't see it, but I could be wrong...
Rikusolo84 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Wow this was an exciting story from start to finish and it ended on a classic NCIS note.
blitz-engel chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I love NCIS! Abby is so my favorite besides Gibbs! And of course Ducky. I love what you did with this story! Totally awesome and pure genius. And I don't tell that to anyone very often at all. Good work and keep it up. :D
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
OMG Awsome story loved it.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Awsome chapter.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Awsome chapter well done.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Awsome chapter 3.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Awsome and LMAO Funny chapter 2.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awsome chapter one Love NCIS.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
This is an awesome crossover! Great plot, and both the Transformer and NCIS characters sound in character. Loved it!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my Primus this is awesome :)
WJones215 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
I love this entire fanfiction. It's very good and I still crack up over the part when Optimus bops McGee in the back of the head. Keep up the great writing.
Kat chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
You KILLED BARRICADE! I like Barricade. I also don't think that Optimus would have allowed that. Just saying. Anyways, story is not bad...but I'm annoyed you killed Barricade. It's not FAIR!
Mazamba chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
You meant nine BILLION years right? Because the earth is WAY over nine measly million years.