Reviews for The Morning After
filly8 chapter 10 . 1/22
This was adorable! Very much has a realistic feeling to it and makes for a good possible altinative ending for how they could have gotten together! Daine's is a touch out of character in her shyness but you made it seem plausible given the situation. I adored that she was practical even in the heat of the moment lol

This fandom is sadly not so active anymore so I'm happy to have found your stories! :)
Daine from Snowdale chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
this made ME cry!
Hessian304 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
AH! I love the ending! This is one of my favorites that you have written so far. This and nothing happened tonight!
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love his thoughts. I cant wait to read what happens next
Bubbles3011 chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
LOLOLOLOL haha XD
Bubbles3011 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Shit It's so frustrating when he can't see that she loves him you keep me turnin' the page
Bubbles3011 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
O.O
Bubbles3011 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I knew that was coming that or a breast bang lolz c u l8terz
Bubbles3011 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I don't want to sign up I'm too new and a terrible writer anyway just wanted to say good job
Bubbles3011 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Nice ending :D "shit" haha
Bubbles3011 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
:3 so sweet
ZuliaGirl chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
I loved this story so much! It was funny and heartrenching without being overly sappy and annoying. I am glad I read it. Your take on Numair and Daine were stop on. Love ya!

~ julz. 3
weeblz-kat chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
awwwwwww!

it was all romantic and angsty and funny and all my favourite things!

Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like this story a lot so I'm adding it to favorites
i heart romance chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Awesome, if there's one thing I love more than Numair, it's angsty Numair! Though i did feel quite sorry for both of them in this fic, and kind of wish Lindhall or someone had talked to him about it more, rather than just Daine. But anyway, it was really good, and well written :) I've noticed that Numair's sexual fustration is oddly satisfying to read about...