Reviews for My Immortal
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Thanks, how'd you know I didn't want my heart in one piece? Not like I needed it or anything. (I am crying right now, this is very well done)
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh... My God. I cried when Fred died, I did, but this takes the cake. I've never thought about George's feelings because I knew they'd be sad, but Wow. and it was coupled with one of my favorite sad songs? Sorry, I just need a minute..
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is so sad... I though this had something to do with the infamous fic harry potter my immortal, so you might want to write in the summery that it has nothing to do with the other my immortal.
FangirlOverEverything chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I just found this and, OMG WHY IS IT SO GOOD? Of course, I was looking for something else called My Immortal, but I'm glad I found this! I wish it was more than a songfic, so it could've been made longer.
AllieKaaos chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I wubs evanescence and I wubs Harry Potter *cry* it's so sad. Also, I see a similarity to the hitachiin twins. They never said Fred had nightmares, but I definitely like that twist. So sad... I only write sad stuff when I'm sad, were you sad? Heheh
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
you are aware that there is another fic with the same title? a rather infamous fic?
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
A great story. Very well written.
chibisansempei chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aww! . Yay! Amazing. You should add more to this. That'd be so cool. But it's a great place to stop as well. It doesn't go to far into cliche details but it doesn't lack either. Really good one.
Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Could you write more to this story? OMG/F I was almost crying!