Reviews for Hawkbit
White Hunter chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This story looks interesting so far, but there are a few spelling mistakes here and there, but other than that it seems pretty good. I hope you add another chapter to this story really soon.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Ashlight11 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Whoa I didn't know this was on the series TO YOUTUBE! Well I can't say much about the charries then, cause idk a thing about them. But I'm just enjoying the craziness with Natalie and Cathy. (Thank you for naming her Catherine, the tradtional way to spell it. I never see that anymore xD) And Woundwort appeared and I was all like "SHIT!" And then kept reading. Anyways, keep going plz plz plz!

-Ashy *.*
fivers11 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
i like this i hope u contine this i like how u added fiver most of these fics dont have him in there, well any way nice job on this fic
Random Mongoose chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
FELLOW HAWKBIT LOVER! :D Thank god, a story with him as a main character. I can't wait for more!
kamikazitwinkie chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
IIIIII like it! Update please :)
PinkyandtheBrainfan88 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow, not bad so far, but why would Hawkbit and Fiver trash someone's sitting room? I'll read on...
another fine mess chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Very interesting. Please update often. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Myrkin chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This is quite good. I strongly suggest that you should update this story more often. ;-)
Sharks Potter chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Hi Amy!

i see you haven't abandoned this other WD story on your second account! I really enjoyed reading May Belle on your other account and i can't wait for the sequal. I wonder how this story will turn out...it loooks almost like Halloween haunts, but with rabbits. And General Woundwort...seeing his reflection in the mirror? That's enough to give a bloke nightmares for a week! Hope i update soon! Keep up the good work!

All the best,

Alex
another fine mess chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Please update this story often!I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Sharks Potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hi Amy!

Wow, i didn't expect to find you have a second account online. Interesting story, but when will it be continued? It will be very interesting to see Natalie interact with Hawkbit and Fiver. I see the dawn of a new friendship like in May Belle. Please continue soon!

All the best,

Sharks Potter
Myrkin chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Good chapter and this story sounds interesting so far, but of course since I like Hawkbit too I may be a bit biased. Then, you should write another chapters and we will see if I will be still so enthusiastic about this story. ;)