Reviews for Hunter...or the hunted?
kyokyo123 chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
love it! u better write more son as i cant wait to read more. see ya! ;P
inuyashagirl22 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
ur summery is very... wat's the word i'm looking for? ...uh...watever, u probably know wat i mean
relena55 chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
I like your story so far except the fact that you hate Tifa. But hurry and update! Just one question. Is this a Rufus/Tifa or Tifa/Cloud?
Kiayla chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
This is a very well-writen story; secrets being revealed, and new characters being introduced.

Please keep writing, I'll be looking for more!
Louiseabean chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
wow! i love ff!

Altho i think the review u gave one of the stories in the papa roach section was mean and uncalled for, it was a great fic!
D Suzanna chapter 5 . 4/23/2002
Luv ya story Aeris!

So what's gonna happen next? Where will Aeris and Tifa go? Will Rufus finally get the courage to stand up to his father and will Cloud admit that he might have some feelings for Tifa and will Rufus eventually end up with Tifa? Who knows...all I want to know is WHEN YA GOING TA WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
KrystalClear chapter 5 . 1/27/2002
You changed ur name! Well I like Aeris better anyhoo! Thankee for leaving a review whenever I post! That's really nice of you. And nice story!
KrystalClear chapter 3 . 1/14/2002
Ehehe... well thanx for reviewing again and im very flattered! _
Ann chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
I like Rufus/Tifa story soo much. I hope you will post next chapter very soon.
Bob chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Umm...surprisement? That's gotta be a new word...

How About:

Disbelief

Astonishment

Amazement

Horror

Anthing But Surprisement

_ Have a nice day.
Alexandra Trent chapter 2 . 1/9/2002
Cloud fighting Rufus? This I gotta see! Write more! Update! Quick!
Tiy chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
Woo-hoo! Another Rufus/Tifa! :) There aren't nearly enough out here...
cizzy chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
oh that hurt. re;girlf thing think u and ur darling sis need to have a talk right away, that is if she will even speak to u - i sit in a dark room with only my com to talk to- its not really any wonder when ur such a fucked up, freak of nature who was spawned by satan and then abandonbed coz he couldn't stand u either. BTW- would u like the bottle? would baby like her bottle?
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Looks good! I hope you write more!
Colorslander chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
AWWW that's so sad. Go on