Reviews for Spiky Haired KirePapa
Senator Zerg chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Good story
pohchenlouanne.ong chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
have more of yaoi now after cloud is hospitalised the yaoi stopped
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
nice story
kage kitsune no yami chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
I hope you get some kind of inspiration, because I can't wait to see what happens next )
Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
When I watched Kirepapa I saw what he thought might happen to his son I was like, "hmm, that is very awkwardly vivid for imagination." Then I laughed! It was so fricking funny!
Lymixan chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
Being a fan of both Kirepapa and KH, reading this fanfiction seemed like a natural choice.
Glad I did too, cuz I don't think I ever laughed this much before.
A job well done.

Ja ne!/Chidori
Windform chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Decided to read this. It is interesting. I agree with you on seeing Cloud and Leon shirtless, not sure about Vincent but definitely disagree with you as far as Sora is concerned in that regard. Somehow I tend to like odd Cloud and this one is certainly interesting.
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
I like!
KarDs chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
Hy,

thanks to you, Ive got to know Kirepapa (I saw some screenshots and it looks great. Gonna watch it ater that day). Its so funny how Cloud is trying to protect his sons and that poisoning thing XD he always does. Man, this whole story up until now cracked me up.

And I love it when hes embarassed to no end whenever Leon makes a move on him. And Vincent! man, hes such a funny dork. You did all of their personality very well.

So, gotta go now. I still have some chapters to read ;D

Bye!
AgonysHand23 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in awhile. Please keep up the amazing work! I love it!
BRP chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
oh i have so much fun reading this.
keiko-uchiha chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
its so cute, well the parts with leon and cloud and they're funny. your story is well written and i hope to read the next chapter.
Rayne Destiny chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
This is absolutely hilarious with all the bickering and Roxas and/or Cloud getting worked up over every little thing. Roxas is definitely his father's son. You should stick Roxas with Riku too, that would be cute.
RejectedxPancakes chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
I DIED reading the whole Sora got kissed scene (: Too funny! Please continueeee 3 ;D
MeykoLove chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
just a teeny complaint...there's more focus on the lives of roxas and sora in this story than cloud and leon. i assume its just because their lives were kinda more hectic up till now than clouds. its really cute and funny, though. vincentbest uncle ever!

of course sephy wants cloud. who wouldnt?