Reviews for At All Costs
Paulina Ann chapter 31 . 12/26/2014
Finished this one on the way up to the in-laws for the holidays. Now it's my turn to drive. I will have to save the next installment for tonight.

I'm with Frank. I'm not feeling remorse either. Wow that was really intense. Looking forward to the next installment.
popalot chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
Great story! you are a really good writer. keep up the good work. :)
centaurdy jackson007 chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Who is Tilghman? Is he from another fanfic? If so, can you please tell me which one? This is awesome! Love it 3
Maddi Paige chapter 31 . 2/22/2012
Insanely epic. Astounding. Thats all I can say about this story.
Ravenwing679 chapter 31 . 6/29/2011
There are no words to describe how phenomenal this fic is. It takes good fanfiction, and spits in its face. I read the whole thing in one night, and hadn't gotten around to reviewing it, so I came back, reread it, and now I'm reviewing, because its just that good. I love your attention to detail, the body language, the relationships and the dialogue. This, plus the dramatic setting of a courtroom? It's just fantastic.
HockeyQueen chapter 31 . 11/26/2010
Amazing job! I read this whole story today, it was a snow day, what exactly happened in the fight between Craig and Frank? I know we all know who won but.. Well deets are always fun :) looking forward to reading more of your stories.
HockeyQueen chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Ohmigosh! I love ur stories! In Vanished, my heart was in my throat when I thought Joe wasn't gonna make it! I love the way you incorperate everyones feelings about the trail into the story without making it sound like too much info. I don't kno how I didn't find your stories earlier but I'm so happy I did. I love ur writing!
Wyntirsno chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
This was another great story. I really love reading all these stories that all tie in together. I liked this one, I am so glad that Joe was able to get thru the trial without retreating into himself. Frank is such a great brother, that is my favorite part of your stories is the relationship between Frank and Joe. The way Frank always positioned himself in between Joe and any threat. Joe does the same thing with Vanessa, I wonder where he learned that from. lol The last part of the story with Joe hanging off the building and Frank kicking the older Rashman's butt was great. Joe thinking Frank got thrown off the side of the building, I am surprised he didn't let go when he thought that. Glad he didn't and it was great when Frank was cradling him and Fenton came in and sat on the floor and cradled them both. So glad that Keith got found guilty. Can't wait to read the next story. I am one story away from catching up with you. YAY. :)
Renewed-Hardy-Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I remember as a young boy reading the complete Hardy Boys set more years ago than I care to remember. Then I happened to stumble across Love and Loyalty about 3 months ago. It was not yet completed, but I read as much of it as was available. I then began the series with "Under the Influence", and have become a Hardy fan (both the series and the author). I have also encouraged mu two teen age daughters to read this series. I have to tell you how much I enjoyed reading these stories, and look forward to rereading the next story in this series. I am also going to read other authors for this series, specifically those that you have recommended. Thank you for these, and for holding true to the development of the characters. I won't bore you with talk about how great I think you are, but I really do appreciate all your hard work. One thought about chapter 20 of "At All Costs"...ok, two thoughts. First, did anyone actually buy that whole blame society line of reasoning?, and two, excellent writing in comparing the relationship between the two sets of brothers. Looking forward to reading Love and Loyalty.
anette95 chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I absolutely LOVED tha part of Laura trying to attack the attorney! But I agree with her; I'll even supply the duct tape! As long as it takes place AFTER the trial. I'm halfway with this story now, just a couple more chapter to go and then Love and Loyalty...and then I will join the hundreds of people who wait anxiously for the next chapter! :)
Ash8 chapter 31 . 1/30/2010
Wow - that was indeed very intense. Terrific though... I particularly enjoyed the ending - Frank questioning his lack of guilt over killing Rashman and Joe being terrified that Keith will come after Frank. (which would make an interesting story one day I reckon.. :hint: *G*)

As usually the brother dynamics was wonderful as were all the relationships.

Hopefully the can all more on now.

Though I suppose I shall just have to read the next story to find out...

I think I'm all caught up now. Well, on your finished stories. I've had an absolute blast reading them. Thanks so much for sharing.

catti-dono chapter 31 . 12/23/2009
You are so evil...cannot wait for the next installment...watch out hardys here comes rashman...
TK Orly chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
YAY! Everyone loves a happy ending. *sigh* It's so sad it's the alst chapter... BUT THERE'S ANOTHER STORY! I seriously can't wait
SchoolBoredom chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
oh wow that was so awsome!

I loved it!

keep up the beautiful work!

cant wait for the next story to come out!

cya!
Surreal Epiphany847 chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
On one hand it needs to be longer! I want to know more and more and more! On the other, poor Joe is finally able to relax for a second. I'm glad there was a happy ending and I hope they aren't all emotionally tortured in your next story. However, whatever form they are going to be in...I will there waiting to read every bit of it! Thanks for another great one Alaina!

Happy Holidays,