Reviews for Spirit Bound: Redemption
yarix12 chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
hey gran historia felicitaciones
Meg te adoro
Natalie chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Im sorry but its so annoying that everyone want rose to go with adrian in the begining
Paty D chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
hi girl! well... I don't speak english very well, because I speak spanish, so... sorry for my misspellings :s but here we go... your story is so fantantic! I love it! really! :D the way you express is so similar to the novel, and.. it's amazing! thank you so much for this story :)
jkl chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
soooo this is dimitri and rose huh? well that fucking sucks...I guess I know why Sydney is still around huh. fuck I hate Sydney she is soooo not good enough for Adrian shes a fucking blond human! fuck that
fvdf chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
he liked avery? well fuck you mister ill wait for you rose! he totally would have fucked avery if rose was gone longer...ya im usually rxa cause dimitri is a cunt but in this story im not so sure...Adrian giving up so easy and him saying he'll wait for rose but just flirting and liking avery the whole time yaaaaa not so interested anymore
me chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
well that's just hardcore Adrian! I wonder what adrians aura looks like when hes with rose..is it ful force red? and I just know that you are going to drag Sydney in for Adrian and I totally hate that. I don't ever see Sydney being good enough for Adrian. Not even close shes just a fuckin human. I don't want to see any evil creatures of the night with humans. It just seems so wrong. and I don't like that you brought her into the academy that would never be allowed in their world.
me chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I really hated that whole drunk rose scene what the fuck was all that my prince shit about I lost sooo much respect for her just then she only had 9 shots,,,yes I have drank those little bottles before ok so their large shots but still. surely not enough to make you into a complete jackass and puke like the exercist. poor poor Adrian. Rose sucks monkey balls...I could have lived my whole life without reading that crap. but really I like the rest of the story.
my 2 guys chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
that was good keep it up
roza m belicova chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
awesome! like I had any doubt! lol
roza m belicova chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
hahaha...angel? lol not even little dhampir? :P
roza m belicova chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
sweet! wow I never in my whildest dreams expected Rose and Fireboy to get so close! and I knew that even as strigoi dimitri had honour!
roza m belicova chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
wow! I sware, you are one of the greatest authors! and, let me just say, I read a lot of fan fics. :) great storry!
GabriellaBelikova chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Wow just wow. Words cannot explain what I am feeling right now. You have made me feel more emotion than reading the actual series. I mean no disrespect to Richelle Mead when I say that I wish this had been the fifth book. Do much more detail and feeling and creativity. Damn. I am thoroughly impressed. Bravo.
Xoxo- GabriellaBelikova
Rainbow Cookies chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Not trying to be mean but for future refrence it's 'kizim' or 'kiz' for short.
pia chapter 11 . 8/14/2012