Reviews for The Medic and the Demon
tormented-to-dreams chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
i loved this one, i would almost want to see it continued!
LimitedEternity chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
Omg never have I ever read a story where Gaara faked being naïve! This was hilarious!
Ohmerta chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I love the college setting! Sasuke is such an asshole, but an oddly lovable asshole. Perhaps sociopath is a better word for him, anyway xD
Ohmerta chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I'm usually not as enamored with the whole married couple thing . Usually the idea of kids freaks me out.
But I really enjoyed this. I loved the whole "marriages in Suna are not marked with rings" and of course, "merciless" Gaara and a Sakura you shouldn't piss off when "daddy's not around to calm her down."
I love the dynamic you write them with, even when Gaara doesn't appear at all :)
And their kids kick ass, too.
Ohmerta chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
"overawed by his insane strength and fragile mental stability." After this made me laugh, I sobered when I realized the absolute truth it conveyed xD. What a lovely way to describe him, really.
I love this series already! The first installment was interesting and very original, so when I started with this one I was impressed by your dexterity - in that you can go from radical AU verse to canon verse seemingly effortlessly :)
Enough rambling, onward to installment three!

("smacking them one by one as she carefully explained how to tie a tie without an excessive use of duct tape." This also cracked me up- oh, the mental image! xD)
xSakuraWings chapter 40 . 1/8/2012
Aww , no more ? I hope you'll write more drabbles of this pairing cause I love them ! How about writing more of GaaSaku in the ninja world ( non-AU ) I don't know I just like to read those instead of AUs !
xSakuraWings chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Haha xD So violence turns Gaara on ? Man , this is a good multi-chapter story of GaaSaku :D
xSakuraWings chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I 'aw'ed at the part when they were drunk . A drunk Gaara and Sakura is just too cute :D
NinjaRoja chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Cool chapter, I liked their perceptions on scars. Very intellectual and somewhat emotional
miikodesu chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
sakura is his bodyguard? kazekage hires her from konoha?

sakura said thank you because she glad that he didnt hurt..
minniemousemom chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
really great update!
The Sand Alchemist chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
I liked it alot!
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
Whoa impressive more please
miikodesu chapter 39 . 3/25/2011
hahahaha.. gaara didnt know he's just sleep in the bandit girl! he'll be shock if he know! can you made the sequel?

and i believe the blonde guy is naruto!
miikodesu chapter 38 . 3/25/2011
cute! maybe gaara must chase sakura before she is runaway :D

can you made the 2nd part? :D