Reviews for Break
SarySoda chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
XD You do the twenty decade gaps often, don't you?

I love your stories, they're so entertaining _ It's like you know what people want to read. Most fanfiction is just fantasies or dreams or smut (not that I don't enjoy them anyway) people come up with but this is writing right here. It also seems to be an old story as well. But I did just spend Easter day watching Breaking Dawn 2 with my family XD
SarySoda chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is awesome XD
jaimeweasley chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I liked the story! Did you write it before "Breaking Dawn" came out? I only ask because us diehard fans know Bella never killed a human.
MyMonkeyMan1221 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Love it :D Love. Love. Love it!
Shellac chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Me again!

I know it's finished, but a little praise never hurt anyone, right? This was sweet and short and yet said everything that needed to be said. After seeing so few chapters I was wondering where it could be going and when I'd read it all it felt just right. I enjoyed both the extended version and the one-off.

I'll be checking out your other stories as and when I find the time.

X Shellac
Endless Raindrops chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Whoa... that was freaking scary! I would have shit my pants if something like that had happened to me. I mean seriously... Poor Mike, he must have bee so confused!

And I have to say that I like the story better than I liked the one shot. I mean, I really liked the one-shot, but the stor was much better, in my opinion.

Thanks again for the shout out on top! I'm sorry I haven't been able to review soon, but I've been super busy.

-ER
Endless Raindrops chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Whoa... that was seriously sad. I mean, he couldn't have told her sooner? That's awful! And twenty-five years later too. I'm really surprised that Maike didn't find a "partner" to be honest, and that this story wasn't long. I'm sad that it wasn't, and thanks for the shout out at the top. I think this story should have gotten way more review!
Endless Raindrops chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Oh... poor Mike. I also feel really bad for Rachel too, I mean she saw him! She saw him and she couldn't do anything about it.

I'm glad Mike has become friends with the Cullen's, that's a good thing. I thought for sure that he would go off on his own and be a "normal" nomadic vampire.

Anyway, update soon please!
Endless Raindrops chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Whoa! Fast updating much? THanks for that! Anyway, poor Mike! Is there going to be any Mike/Bella action going on? Personally I hope not, but since it's your story I won't mind too much. Update soon please!
Endless Raindrops chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Whoa... this story looks really cool, I like it! I don't think I've ever read a story like this before. At least it's different and isn't one of those "After Edward leaves Bella becomes a vampire blah blah blah" stories. Is it going to be Bella and Mike, or is Mike going to choose a new path? Update soon, please.
Danielle YOUR BABYDADDY chapter 1 . 8/31/2009