Reviews for Sooner Or Later
penguinknees chapter 13 . 2/20
Oh she better come back
penguinknees chapter 8 . 2/20
Gah I hate him and love him here lol
penguinknees chapter 7 . 2/20
Oh, bad Angel... Bad bad Angel.
atwistedkitty chapter 8 . 1/28
God, poor Angel. He breaks my heart with his nonsense.
atwistedkitty chapter 1 . 1/28
I wish the chapter was longer but this is a great start and interesting concept
Danielle chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
I loved this one,
Qtepatootie chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
Soooooooo excited for your updates across the board! It's so refreshing to have new b/a fic to read. Love your stories and love that your completing them. Morrrre please!
BrandiIndigo chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
I loved this story. I would love to see both a prequel and a sequel (greedy, I know), but I think most preferably a sequel.
Leanne chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I love it but please make more!
ba2006 chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
awwwwww loved this ending but wondering can ya do one more chapter of them having the child hehe!

Loved this fic and am looking forward to re reading it all over again :)
BA fan chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Amazing! I like the dialogue between Buffy and Angel - I think those are the best sections. Thanks for the happy ending! Buffy and Angel deserve it. This is an incredible story, thank you so much for sharing. :)
LHeart chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
I've been following this story for forever and am so glad that you finally finished it. It's amazing! Once you're done reposting and finishing your other stories, I would love if you would consider a prequel of sorts. Maybe fill in the gaps of the relationship before Buffy left!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
This was a great story!
SharkGurl chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
AWWWWWWW I LOVED THIS ENDING!
kara103 chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter;) Liked the ending although would've liked to see what being parents to them was like, but this is still good.