Reviews for The Crow and the Butterfly
Never Morrison chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Despite your obvious hostility towards this by the end (Or the middle, I think I remember sensing it by then) this story was actually very very sweet and endearing. I'm in looooove with it. So much so that I started reading the first chapter around 3am, decided I liked it but would go to bed and finish up in the morning, tossed and turned around for about an hour while wondering about it.. and now I'm wide awake again but have finished it and am happy with the results. I will now, hopefully slip off to bed with giddy thoughts of m second favorite crackship haunting my dreams. Sooo.. G'night and thanks for the story .
Tiresias-135 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Nice touch with the MGS box thing
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I wish I could think of something witty to say, but NOPE. I got nothin'.

I still liek this, I guess?! :D
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
ahahaha the power of the box XD
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I dunno, I liked it. :D
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
YES. WHY.

THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS SLEEPY AND I AM HALF UNMEDICATED AND I am REALLY liking your work like seriously.
TiaBolt chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Sokka is the butterfly, isn't he. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this-it was such a beautiful mix of funny and angst and snark. Oh and romance. And Toph was pretty awesome too(but that's to be expected). And I thought Ty lee as great too. But Sokka and Mai were perfect. All in all, this was gorgeous!

~TiaBolt
RabulaTasa chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
It occurs to me that I have no idea how long a fortnight is. I could look it up, but where's the fun in that?

It also occurs to me how very BB/Rae-ish Maikka is. Huh.

-John
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
The Paul Simon reference made me feel all warm and fuzzy all over. Probably from smugness because I almost never catch these things. :)
Magus1108 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Hm, this is a rather interesting beginnin thus far. Good work! I shall definitely go read more, now.
Talon83 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yes, yes we do. Especially Aangst (you know, Aang!angst)

...

Unfortunatly, I really can't think of anything that would need improvement here... so as an apology for being unhelpful: *hands Menamebephil a Sokka plushie*
LilyAyl chapter 15 . 11/18/2010
This is awesome. This and Loopy's fics have made me decide that this is my favorite ship for either Mai or Sokka. Thanks for sharing this and I hope you get inspired again.
sessha16 chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
i love this... i love every part of the drabble and you just made me love the Maikka idea even more... i love every dialouge and how you got them together...

hope you'll continue this, if not actually create more... will you participate in the next round of Maikka week? hope it'll be another fortnight!... _
Xilibrius chapter 15 . 5/24/2010
I would like to say that this is a very fun and entertaining story. I just recently started reading Avatar Fanfics on a whim (Mainly for Sokka/Azula stories) and I decided to take a quick peek to see if there was any good Sokka/Mai stories and this was the first one I've read, I wish there was more to it with maybe a little more closure but still a very enjoyable story.
Afriel chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
It is? I mean, guang means square? I speak mandarin but I'm pretty sure Guang does not mean square...

Nonetheless, I love how you wrote Mai's father. She does have to get her smarts from somewhere and her mom gives me the impression of the type of stifling proper lady, though I haven't watched the series in a while and all the minor characters start to blur together, and that could have been Toph's but humph, I don't know and I'm rambling here.

Point is, I like how you portrayed Mai's father.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »