Reviews for Unfortunately Enthralled
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really like this so far, it seems like a bit of a cliche paring, what with the angry, distant character and the cheery, happy-go-lucky one that at first bugs but then intrigues the former. That being said you write quite nicely and the pairing is still a good one. Looking forward to reading more
Ji Shi chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
I pray for the next chapter every day!
Mandychan52 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Nonononononononononono oh gosh please update, you have no idea of the noises i made when i finished reading this oh gosh the feels
Lil1 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
This is one of these fics.
You made cry, and laugh. And i just had fourteen deaths right now. Please, update. I know it has been a long time, but I would love a new chapter. (im from brazil, sorry for my english)
Lovinox chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Dear god your killing me, don't end it or leave it like that pleeasseeee,!, 'cause I will actually cry, I love it so much!
seheronelves chapter 20 . 11/9/2012
Uhm... so, is it still possible to beg for an update? I love the story and although the last chapter seems ending enough, I really wanna know what happens. Does he die? Does he get saved? Is he still alive, albeit bruised and bloodied, come morning? Please, please update soon :3
Crab Apples chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
*gasp*
AWWW CRAP MAN.
Crab Apples chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
It seems Alval AND Lucien aren't keen on sharing.
Crab Apples chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Ungolim Best character. Ever.
I was going to say something else, but I forgot...
Crab Apples chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Wait a second. I just reread the last chapter, the chameleon guy...WAS THAT...Luuuuuc-
Ok, I'm not gonna...
Well, depression is common right in this chapter. Them feels. 'DEM FEELS. So much misunderstanding for both of them...
But that's good. Better plot, eheh.
Crab Apples chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
OH CRAP I SAW THAT COMIC TOO A PERSONAL FAVORITE REALLY.
I WAS THINKING OF THAT DURING THE COOKIE BIT.
DAMN ADORABLE.
I THINK ENO HLAALU WAS THERE.
I think I said you reminded me of the artist, or was that someone else as the artist...?
Anyway, awesome, and Banus just has all the tests, huh?
Crab Apples chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Holy crap.
You matched up this story to Oblivion.
Accurate.
Related.
Connected.
That's it, we're getting married.
I love the way you wrote Ungolim and Arquen. It's like another side to them and the/their story. Other than that, the only possible inconsistency would be Arquen and Kvatch. All of it just depends on when the actual events of Oblivion's DB took place, before or after the attack. Meh, either way, there are other cities/towns, like Skingrad and Anvil. I did read somewhere in one of your fics mayve that she was in Skingrad...? Not sure, thee was also this other fic, a complete masterpiece, with her in Anvil, I think. Or was that the other one? Yeah it was latter. Maybe.
OKAY, great job, sorry I don't review as much, but honestly, your stories deserve fifty more reviews right now. Like an awesome dessert from France that needs even more sugar.
Crab Apples chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
He actually deserved it, to be turned crispy black, 'cos like, that's fucked up. Teasing's lovely and all, sure, but really, 'that' was not cool.
Alval Uvani's a BAMF. Hands down. 'And that is why you shouldn't poison my food', right after breaking one of the Tenets? *dramatic clapping* Though isn't it that Silencers are right away excused from the Tenets? Or maybe that is only a more recent rule, during the events of Oblivion. Or, they can only break the Tenets when their higher ups give them the the go ahead, because Purifications, and yeah, traitors, and Lucien, and the Listener, and Mathieu, and you, the player, and Arquen, and meh.
PS. Putting Dunmeri curse/word in there brownies for you.
Crab Apples chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
*insert thoughts from game and compliments here*
So, Speaker needed a new Silencer, chose Alval, did a test, and YOU MADE THE FIGHT SCENE AMAZING. As if you could imagine yourself experiencing all that stuff, y'know.
:•
Crab Apples chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You...you ship this too...? :D
Haha, well, aside from, I WOULD TOTALLY BANG YOUR WRITING, you remind me of someone on DeviantArt. I think she shipped this too, and in one of her comics, Banus was in the background, holding a sign that said something like, I am about to get the award for most randomly placed character in a video game, or whatevdr.
Either way, *I SHALL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP*