Reviews for The Wolves of Earth and Sun
gama988 chapter 51 . 5/24/2013
Please continue this series I don't care if you discontinued it restart it I want to see the end
Dark5pectre chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Before reading: I'm actually surprised. I haven't even read anything yet, and have been enticed to review.

51 chapters! and only 20 reviews? That is quite surprising, thus I think I will stick around and read this through.

After reading: I haven't read much yet, but this story seems good. I know it says discontinued, but I think I will story alert it anyway, just in case...
Deltathewolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I Rarerly comment on stories, so this one must be pretty good.

I like your ideas and storyline, and it flows smoothly throughout,with very little rough spots. And so I am adding this to my faveorits, keep up the good work!

-Delta-
Reclusive Dork chapter 41 . 4/13/2010
godofmadness43... More like godofAWESOMEness43. THIS. STORY. ROCKS!
Reclusive Dork chapter 39 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! This story isso good, I'm reading it a SECOND time while waiting for the updates! However... "The scythe's metal was a jade green while the metal was a brown color like wood..." ...You got a grammar error there. Did you mean 'while the HANDLE was a brown color like wood'?
Luna the Wolf chapter 43 . 1/12/2010
lol Kodak the werewolf has chaos control
Luna the Wolf chapter 37 . 1/5/2010
i knew Deathscythe was Nakaboshi, Ishimaru's bro!
Raine Moon chapter 38 . 12/7/2009
That chap was fun, but what about the copyrights, Shonen Jump owns that scene where you explain Ishimaru/Saruta's past. I know it since I've watched Naruto and I saw that scene , but dont be afraid, I'm going to tell anyone about it
Thorns4Claws chapter 34 . 11/28/2009
I love this story, please continue writing! That was a good surprise too, having Byakko killed by Deathscythe instead of by Ishimaru.
Luna the Wolf chapter 28 . 11/4/2009
this story is so addicting! dude! update soon!
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
I feel sorry for you not getting much review, im comign up to exams and even i have hard time reviewing stuffs nowadays, but i will continue to read and possibly review as all of us keep going.
Novoux chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Awesome! This is great! Update soon!
Raine Moon chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
Awesome chap, although its a little short but thinking that you were out of inspiration, its understandable. But I hope you're not gonna do what I'm thinkin' cause that would be a lot more awesome that ever
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
Something feels a bit awkward in this story... and i cnat find the right word for it yet... maybe the character's development was a bit too fast for a normal story... i'm not sure, but i think you can definitely add a bit more detail in ishimarus thought and other stuff than you can already. oh yeah the bad guys arent very well descripted, i know that they're hiding and watching in a secret spot right now as the battle wages on but i think it might be worthwhile to explain them in a better way, try and make them seem less mysterious maybe? im not sure, but i dont think there's a good flow if they are too mysterious.

your use of language was good, other than your storyline i cant think of what else to say...

i did notice the lack of review you're getting for your story that has gotten quite long by now.

i only read bits and pieces off your story, but i promise i'll have a much better review for your story when i read it all in detail.

Keep up your good work!:)

The Fanfictionlover
Raine Moon chapter 21 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter, good idea for Koryumaru, but please refrain from creating a zanpakuto similar to Byakuya's one. Byakuya is really over rated and too much powerful. But yeah good story at this point