Reviews for For Blood
Anime-Manga-Music-Lover chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THE SEQUEL YET!

ITS BEEN 6 YEARS ALREADY! POST IT!
Lenora Jime chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
Woow, this's good, no, excellent, brilliant...hahaha Love this :D
I like how you write it, more logic for each action, slight romance in here and there but not too much to cause a ruin in adventure and action fic and also a little vampire politic, which make it round. Shortly, you've done a great jod, really :)
I would love to read its sequel and the preview made me wonder how the hell halibel escaped from urahara and worried about them. Not to mention rukia's new ability :)
Thank you very much for this and see ya next time :)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
No Isshin! T_T

Some of my favorite characters are dropping like flies.. T_T
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I'm surprised Rukia just didn't knock him out when she realized he found his way into the Chamber.. That would have been logical.. xD

Poor Shuuhei.. Nooo! T_T
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Yay! Ichigo has been accidentally guilt tripped! xD

I wonder if the blast was meant for Rukia's visit at the hospital. It wouldn't be a surprise though. I wonder if Aizen had a hand in it. Did he mean to kill her? Wouldn't make sense considering he technically won't be 'widowed' yet.. Probably just to cause injury to her? Hm..
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Hmm.. Ichigo seems a little callous. I'd like to know what his game.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Whoa. This sounds pretty cool.

I can't wait to see more. :D
sillywillylady chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Nice job. I really enjoyed the plot and the progression of the story. Just a little sad about Isshin. Hopefully one day you come back and put the sequel but if not I am satisfied how this story ended.
sendicard chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
You know I just remembered that I have had a sore throat for the past day for no apparent reason. You totally made me forget about it. Nice job and all that.

Wow, you know screw the rest, I have to give you my absolute praise for Karin. I'm not joking when I say this, I have never once seen a fanfiction where Karin was completely on character without flanderizing her. In over 2000 chapters of reading on the site, not a single time! I am not saying you have her exact; I wouldn't know that as I am not Kubo. I am however stating that you by far have her the closest.

"Because your brother loves you,"... All I could think at this point was to throw my hands in the air and just shout "Byakuya, fuck ya!" A bit on the crude side but you know what, I couldn't possibly think of anything else that fits. Just... Booya!

"the kid's got a great resume." Damn right he has a great resume!

Wow, you know most fanfiction leaves me thinking "really?" at the end but you just gave me that classic badass feel, ripping through my bones and sprinkling electricity in my blood. You know that feeling where you simply cannot undo the epic that has passed through you. Not only did you manage to do that extremely rare feat, but you managed to do it when I am so tired, I lost true feeling in just about every part of my body over three hours ago. Damn good job, I can't even express it. This story has more than earned its place on my favorites list and am simply going to love the sequel.

Just, fantastic!
sendicard chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
So the end is here eh? Exciting isn't it? Other than the epilogue it is pretty much over.

It actually feels like the climax of a story, rare.

The first's blood eh? That is actually rather intriguing. Damn you Aizen and always having something magnificent no matter what portion of multiverse you rip to shreds.

That was actually pretty badass. The actual ending didn't really feel like the ending to a story, but that is what the epilogue is for, the resolution.

Anyway, as full of impact this chapter has, I am really egging to finish that last chapter and get to sleep. Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.
sendicard chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
So the Rage is still there? It is the inner Hollow all over again, except this time it isn't just trying to hurt his enemies. I like it.

Well the final battle is up eh? Looking forward to it.

I decided to finish the story before I finally reach slumber. Normally I would have legitimately passed out by now but this story is simply too interesting to do so. Exciting to me. It is the first time in a long time that I haven't been able to predict at least half of what happens.
sendicard chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
" Why" I just thought I would bring up that you have a very weird habit of placing a space after your first quotation mark. Sometimes you don't place a space between it and the end of the sentence before it so it looks really weird. I hadn't mentioned it until now because I had assumed it was a typo but... Well it hasn't stopped showing up so...

"Despite Ichigo's better mood, the flight to Russia was a long one."... Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely horrid geographical skills, but I am pretty sure London isn't in Russia; so why the hell are they going there?
Going to have to guess that is a typo.

No way Aizen would be taken down that easily... It is far too convenient.

*Is still awake*-*Had some things to do*
sendicard chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Author's note: Honestly? Proofreading is good but it is never as efficient as it is when multiple people do it for the same piece of writing.

Honestly? I once placed a message at the bottom of an old chapter (been removed from the site since) where I talked about how I proofread the chapter six times and it shouldn't have any noticeable errors.
I think the intended wording was "Well after reading through my earlier chapters I noticed a lot of errors. So to be sure, I looked this over six times to make sure it is without error." Well, that didn't work as planned. You see, instead of writing "sure it is" I wrote "sure TI is" I don't know how exactly that one slipped by me. Just thought I would share an embarrassing story for your amusement since your story has been so thoroughly amusing me these past few hours.

For another comedic story, if anything out of boredom. Recently I was checking over my last remaining story(soon to be deleted as well) to read of the errors pointed out in a review. Well I got bored and wanted to see what the message of denial was when you reviewed yourself. You know, kind of like how the old message on Myspace was "You can't add yourself as a friend," when you tried to friend yourself. So I went into the review box and wrote the first thing that came to mind. I had been having harmless banter for about an hour with a friend so the first thing I could think of was "You suck!" Ya... Turns out there isn't a system in place to stop you from reviewing yourself.
So to this day I have written a total of 2110 signed reviews.(As my legacy user stats state)
Approximately(as in not exact, estimates)
400 vague and quite random messages, normally involving some kind of weird role play, and maybe an explosion or two.
600 reviews with barely anything in them because I just wasn't really in the mood yet still selfishly read anyway.
1000 actual legitimate reviews that helped the writer improve. I have been thanked for about 500 of these. I have also done a LOT! of beta work.
100 reviews doing nothing but pointing out a single error.
9 reviews pointing out the rule about placing an author's note as a chapter,
and exactly 1 flame.

Anyway, now that I have bored you with my tired need to reveal random information, onto your story chapter!

Story:
"a steady but quick beep echoed in the stone-walled room, drowning out Ichigo's actual heart beat." You write that like his heart was actually able to be heard in the room... Think about that wording for a minute.

Hmm, so Ichigo shattered the record? You wouldn't throw that out for no reason, there has to be something very specific there.

"She smiled a gave him a quick kiss, "It shouldn't be a probably." I have no idea what this sentence is referring to in wording. It seems to me like you made some edits to the conversation and forgot to change Yoruichi's final line.

"If the sky was willing changing, why shouldn't she?" ...Willing changing?
Legit next line, "So focused was she on her thoughts that she barely heard the light knocking on her door" The sad part about this line is I honestly can't tell whether it is actually wrong or not...

A very nice chapter, I expect explanation for some of the questions arisen in this chapter, however I also expect time to pass first.

End author's note:...You totally did that on purpose.
Anyway, ya chances are I am actually going to go to bed now..
sendicard chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
This chapter had a lot of development, a lot of emotional movement. It is a very important for a chapter, it is a turning point.

I have nothing but praise for this chapter, it was well made. The emotions felt real, the characters living. The conflicts were real, throwing in feelings and hidden memories. You went all out, I like that very much.

Ending author's note:
Honestly? I felt that Halibel was actually pretty playful. She seemed to be more into screwing with Ichigo than actually harming his feelings. A playful kind of blunt, knowing she couldn't beat around it. Sure she was definitely mean, but she didn't seem actually hostile; simply blunt.
I don't know, while I will agree she was definitely a bit OOC, I also have to put forward that she is trapped in a glass room with her previous life ripped away from her and being kept for information by Kisuke of all people. Instead of slowly developing as a hollow. I also have to point out that Ichigo is very fun to fuck with, as multiple people in canon have stated before. Add that with the fact that once again, she honestly didn't seem spiteful as much as blunt, and I believe it to be perfect.
sendicard chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Hmm, a very interesting chapter. The truth is revealed and Ichigo reacts badly. I can understand his reaction though. So full of life, it is quite interesting indeed.

...Kisuke is bullshitting. He knows whatever the item is no doubt. Hell, Kisuke probably helped them put it there. I am not basing this off Canon, more to do with what I know of his character. Of course Canon definitely helps the theory.

Well, I really have nothing to comment on, I am out for the chapter.