Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
Animacosmica chapter 14 . 8/9
Anche se la storia presenta degli errori fino ad adesso mi sta piacendo molto mi piacciono i 2 protagonisti x me è la ship più accattivante che ci sia brava continua cosi
guest chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
I rhink you did a good job with this but I have a few things to point out. You have a lot of grammar and spelling errors and I think a beta would have been a great help to you. I found your characters to be very OOC but I realize stories like this can be like that so whatever...I just found it hard to believe that Ginny would be ok with giving up her career just like that especially when it was mentioned earlier that she had no intention of getting pregnant anytime soon.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this so thank you for your updates and finishing it up! Best of luck!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I like this story a lot. I just think they're moving really fast.
krisV chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
this story is awsome
tastemylip chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!
Princess Patterson chapter 25 . 2/9/2010
waiting for a sequel well i jus hoped for it if u really write it ...
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
i loved this story! please write another Lucius and Ginny story
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 25 . 1/27/2010
Bravo! This was a wonderful chapter, great ending to your story. Good Luck with future writing! :)
Music24601 chapter 25 . 1/27/2010
Yea! Happy ending! *SMILES*
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 25 . 1/27/2010
a cute ending..
goldenwolfeyes chapter 24 . 1/9/2010
oh my goodness. i love this story. can't wait until the next update.
Harrypottergirlllllll4life chapter 24 . 1/4/2010
This is really good keep up the great work this story will go far
GoldenFawkes chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Okay, just in the first paragraph you've got the Harpies wearing holly on their heads, instead of being "holy", Oliver being a couch, instead of a coach, and Oliver being offered a roll, instead of a role. You really need to beta this! I'd love to read it, but it's hard to when there are so many errors.

Send me a message if you ever beta it!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
Bravo! You did a great job! I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
Music24601 chapter 24 . 12/7/2009
HOORAY! Happy Day! Babies are so cute (annoying at times, but cute). Keep Up the Good Work *SMILES*