Reviews for Quantum Lust
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Your story is not only beautiful but also very interesting!
Linstock chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I just found this and ..oh wow, I am glad I did. You captured the complexity of this out of time relationship. So much difficulty and so many influences and then the central issue of a feelings and the ambiguity of feeling. I am deeply impressed.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I wasn't sure if I liked the new movie or not, but you're making me like Spock Prime and New Christine together!
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Just...W-O-W. I would so do Spock Prime...don't care that he's old, that voice just...yowza! Never liked the Chapel/Spock pairing but this was amazing! So now I have to go snoop around your other stories. Great way to end the day!
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh. Guh. I love what you're doing with these two. I really love the age difference; it's hot. And the end of this story is particularly nice.
Moonwhisper chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I do believe I have read most of your work over the years, and I find myself feeling rather guilty that I have never left you a review to let you know what a gifted author you are. The stories you have written have made me laugh, cry, and everything in between. I have truly enjoyed each and every one of them.
MissScaryKitty chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow this was really good! This idea is so interesting.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very interesting. Disturbing and different too.;) Great job with the mix of emotions and the alternate idea.

-Ellie
Violet Cyanide chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Wow, I would like to thank you for taking my heart and tearing it in two. I love Spock/Chapel in the TOS-verse (I've read a few of your fics) so I found this to be so heartbreaking.

When I saw "Spock Prime" in the pairings I'll admit I was a bit wary because of the age difference but it was so well writen. 3
batfacedgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Thanks because no matter what I'm always gonna love these two together!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Not really surprise that you resolved to write something with Spock Prime and NUChapel. You never disappointed me.

It was a funny short fic, she was much more logical than here canon contra-part. But, in the end, so very like the original one.

I would love to see your insight about this pair with the eyes of the other NUCharacters. Or maybe not, I'm sure that you must have another cool tales to tell.

Good work, and see you soon.
murphycat chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow. I really liked this. My only regret is that it wasn't longer! Wow. Not a possibility that even occured to me. Good job.