Reviews for Heroes: The Next Generation
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Ah! Micah and Molly so sweet!
asb227 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
This is a great idea! Please continue! I always wanted to be part of the next generation of heroes. )
Giggleble chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
8o OMG ITS GONNA HAPPEN. . . or not? Good chapter
Superspyder CJ chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Oh, I feel you. Due to the amount of work I have to do, my life is just hectic. I've even had to take a sabbatical from fanficing until the summer. XD

But you did a great job! The "fight and then spontaneous makeout" took me for a loop. But in a good way. If you need help, I could recommend you bring in a new, Sylar-type guy and just have him lay waste wherever he goes. Or have a traitor within the Corps. But then again, I'm not writing this, so it was just a suggestion. And great job, reminding us all that Micah is a great piano player too!

ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
MOCAH!

Awesome chapter, nice to see something new from you.

I'm sorry about your friend. Is she OK?
GoGoLexiRanger chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
this is so good! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! :)
BellaRide28 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Really good! Please update soon!
Superspyder CJ chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Considering your obsession with Peter/Emma and the shade of Lexie's hair, it should be a no-brainer as to who Peter's wife is. So the twins are empaths, but they have limits to their powers? That's actually quite interesting-and good, too, the last thing we need is another apocalyptic explosion. I also like what you've done with Claire, Molly, and Micah.

Overall, a very good chapter. I can kind of sympathize with Micah; every time I find a girl I like, they're either not interested in me or they already have a boyfriend. Not the same thing as falling in love with your best friend, but still.

Great job! Update soon.

-CJ

P.S. This is just a suggestion (and a rather crazy one at that), but later on in the series, why don't you have Micah use his power to build a suit of armor so that he can help the Corps (a la Iron Man?)
Giggleble chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I've been waiting for AGES for that chapter. its cool how you gave Daniella the same power as Daphne. You how Maury and Matt were/are. and Doyle finding substitute Meridith's, how random that Marianne started with 'M' and had pyrokinesis. cant wait for the next chapter
eagle622 chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
great chapter. I love it. Keep it going. Dani is so awesome.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Nice. I like the name Helix Corps, and Dani's nickname. Also- Mocah true hug? ADORABLE!

Doyle is a creep *shudder*
Superspyder CJ chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Yes! You updated! Hmm, the Helix Corps seems like a reasonable name. Are they public, or a secret operation like the Company? So Doyle is still creeping around, eh? The writers should have explained what was the deal between him and Meredith. I never got why he was obssessed with her.

Anyway, great job with the kids and their parents. I wonder what happened with Parkman and Knox? And Daniella's a speedster too! Just like her Mom...

Sorry for all the questions, but my curiosity has been stoked. And woo-hoo for Molly/Micah! I always thought they could get together.

Update soon,

ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Awesome chapter, if a little hard to follow.

Also, I just noticed, ANOTHER WTRL update, so I'm off to read that now! Talk soon!
TehRowan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Yes! My vote went through! Alright, start this back up as soon as convieniently possible please.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Excellent.

I am really looking forward to this story.