Reviews for Time and Space
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wauw, that's...deep. I really liked it. It makes you think. Well done!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was really nice. I really enjoyed seeing and reading things from Clockwork's perspective like this. You changed verb tense a couple times near the end, but otherwise, this was quite a fun read.

And the last sentence is PERFECT. XD

Thanks for writing!

Sapphireswimming
Hannan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Crap.

That was amazing. It really did sound like you were listening in on Clockwork's thoughts and just jotted them down - incredible! Makes the Phantom universe so much better and more believable, if I do say so myself. (
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"just say the parade from above" I think you mean see, not say. A bit confusing and a couple places where your wording feels off to me, but an interesting head trip. The Tuesday bit was a nice touch.
Az The Dragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very interesting and well written. I like how you explained Clockwork's "job". Just watch out for the "there"s that you put instead of "theirs"s. There are a lot of those.
jediguru chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this is impressive. i can't really explain it any other way. Bravo.
bluename chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
WOW, I hardly ever find fics with Clockwork's POV (that's the reason I wrote one XD not that I'm telling youto read it, it's in spanish LOL XD). And I liked this one really much!specially the ending was awsome. I like how you described how time was really in Clockworks eyes, I liked your word choice and composition in general :D good work!

-Blue