Reviews for Seeing More
Kamel chapter 1 . 10/5
That was beautiful.
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 9/10
I love this. This is so sweet and so heartwarming and beautiful.
DiSalamova chapter 1 . 8/15
This is so amazing and well-written I had fallen in love with this story)
Louise chapter 1 . 6/14
This is AMAZING AUHHHHH
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 4/20
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Its really quite unconventional really to use the portraits. No one has ever done that before. I am very impressed. Hope you have more stories to wow me with. Thank you so much for this oneshot. It was absolutely perfect. I love that you use them as friends-but-not-quite-friends instead of the very cliche arch enemy-always fighting or best friends-but-don't-want-to-hurt-each-other's-feelings kind of relationship. Those tend to bore me. Really amazing story. Can't even tell you how much I loved it. _
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/7
Ohhh... how the MERLIN will James or Hugo react?! Oh my, I wish you would write a companion piece...
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh that was adorable!
Fred :'( still breaks me, every time.
Best one shot I have ever read!
GB chapter 1 . 1/11
This was such a AMAZING story please make more!
winguardiumleviohsnap chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
So so good! The plot was unique, both characters actually say what they're thinking and don't miscommunicate every 5 seconds. Rose is not a complete nerd or the hottest thing ever. She's just Rose and she can actually stand up for herself and I'm so grateful for that!
beejsteele chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
This is incredible. I've never taken the time to write a review before, but this story deserves one. I fell in love with the characters and even though it was short, I felt like I was in hogwarts with Rose and Scorpius. Again this story is incredible. Write more!
Krin chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Cute! So cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Magnificent! I felt like I was right there with them!
Darth Deceptus chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This was the exact type of story I wanted to read. The only thing that could have made it better is if it was a novel and Rose's cousins were in it.

I really liked Rose and Scorpius's personalities. Their personalities weren't clique and neither was their romance. It was cute and I liked seeing how they interacted each year instead of having the whole story be in one year. Romance doesn't happen over night, sometimes it takes years. I liked how real the store felt.
NyxCrucify chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Yes. Just yes.
No typos
No "Rose is weak and angry all the time and can't stand up for herself"
No "Scorpious is an asshole who can't get over himself"
No cringy stuff
No cheesy lovey Dover stuff
This is truly, the greatest fanfiction of all time.
I hope you write more stories like this one.