Reviews for Seeing More
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27
OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS! This is a wonderful fan fiction and the plot, the description is delightful. I love how you portrayed the characters’ feelings so accurately. I feel like Scorpius and Rose are really in character the whole way through, unlike some fanfics. And the punctuation and spelling are meticulous. Well done. Definitely keep writing.
Kamel chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
That was beautiful.
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I love this. This is so sweet and so heartwarming and beautiful.
DiSalamova chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This is so amazing and well-written I had fallen in love with this story)
Louise chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
This is AMAZING AUHHHHH
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Its really quite unconventional really to use the portraits. No one has ever done that before. I am very impressed. Hope you have more stories to wow me with. Thank you so much for this oneshot. It was absolutely perfect. I love that you use them as friends-but-not-quite-friends instead of the very cliche arch enemy-always fighting or best friends-but-don't-want-to-hurt-each-other's-feelings kind of relationship. Those tend to bore me. Really amazing story. Can't even tell you how much I loved it. _
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Ohhh... how the MERLIN will James or Hugo react?! Oh my, I wish you would write a companion piece...
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Oh that was adorable!
Fred :'( still breaks me, every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Best one shot I have ever read!
GB chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This was such a AMAZING story please make more!
winguardiumleviohsnap chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
So so good! The plot was unique, both characters actually say what they're thinking and don't miscommunicate every 5 seconds. Rose is not a complete nerd or the hottest thing ever. She's just Rose and she can actually stand up for herself and I'm so grateful for that!
beejsteele chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
This is incredible. I've never taken the time to write a review before, but this story deserves one. I fell in love with the characters and even though it was short, I felt like I was in hogwarts with Rose and Scorpius. Again this story is incredible. Write more!
Krin chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Cute! So cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Magnificent! I felt like I was right there with them!
Darth Deceptus chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
This was the exact type of story I wanted to read. The only thing that could have made it better is if it was a novel and Rose's cousins were in it.

I really liked Rose and Scorpius's personalities. Their personalities weren't clique and neither was their romance. It was cute and I liked seeing how they interacted each year instead of having the whole story be in one year. Romance doesn't happen over night, sometimes it takes years. I liked how real the store felt.