Reviews for Seeing More
Fangalitious chapter 1 . 1/22
I've read this story so many times, and I find new things to enjoy with each new reading. Today, I was mostly just basking in all the old-school, John's-half-of-vlogbrothers references. Always a joy! Can't wait to see what you come up with next, whenever that happens to be. :)
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/4
This was a great story that made my heart melt with the heartwarming words created to make a story. I was not disappointed In what I read and deeply recommend.
raeryn chapter 1 . 1/1
i’ve reread this so many times over the years and it’s always so good every time i come back to it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Amazing! Loved it!
CCBPotter chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Hermoso!
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS! This is a wonderful fan fiction and the plot, the description is delightful. I love how you portrayed the characters’ feelings so accurately. I feel like Scorpius and Rose are really in character the whole way through, unlike some fanfics. And the punctuation and spelling are meticulous. Well done. Definitely keep writing.
Kamel chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
That was beautiful.
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I love this. This is so sweet and so heartwarming and beautiful.
DiSalamova chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This is so amazing and well-written I had fallen in love with this story)
Louise chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
This is AMAZING AUHHHHH
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Its really quite unconventional really to use the portraits. No one has ever done that before. I am very impressed. Hope you have more stories to wow me with. Thank you so much for this oneshot. It was absolutely perfect. I love that you use them as friends-but-not-quite-friends instead of the very cliche arch enemy-always fighting or best friends-but-don't-want-to-hurt-each-other's-feelings kind of relationship. Those tend to bore me. Really amazing story. Can't even tell you how much I loved it. _
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Ohhh... how the MERLIN will James or Hugo react?! Oh my, I wish you would write a companion piece...
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Oh that was adorable!
Fred :'( still breaks me, every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Best one shot I have ever read!
GB chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This was such a AMAZING story please make more!