Reviews for Call Me
thepainkiller chapter 18 . 6/18
Oh my god... Oh my god... OH MY GOD! Soooo oh my god YAOI you do it perfectly
〜(ゝ。) I can feel it wot be long till something reaaallllyyyy good happen I just started reading today and I'm already thus far magic I tell you magic
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 54 . 5/8
This is awesome! And so cute! Thank you I always wanted to read these scenes
scubadivergurl chapter 1 . 1/2
i love reading everyones different opinions on this scene, yours included. thank you for writing and please write more! fanfic writers are heroes.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/22/2014
dude! i only became aware of this series like the past month and i read thru all of it in a matter of days...the infernal devices too...but damn man...reading ur story about alec and magnus it was reading the author herself. UR THAT GOOD! u filled in the gaps she left about these two most wonderfully and its like i know the two people even better...i can see from the post its been ages since u ended it here...I would urge u to write to the very end (City of Heavenly Fire)

Its my first time even posting a comment and i have been thru tons of fanfic believe me. Loved it all!
Laslus chapter 54 . 12/17/2014
God, this fanfic is just so perfect i forgot i wasnt canon! Dear, this is pure gold in malec shape. Do YOU know your fanfic has more words than the first Harry Potter? Uselless information, but i thought YOU migjt want to know
Brillant fanfic! Just asdfghjkl
annabethjackson1 chapter 54 . 10/14/2014
This story... I can't even put into words how much I love it. Your descriptions are amazing. Everything us amazing. Your writing skills are incredible and I'm so glad to have come across your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I just...I mean, wow. I've been writing a few chapters from Magnus's and Alec's point of view, and going into what happened in the 'missing scenes' but this is amazing! It's exactly the fan fiction I was looking to read, and I love it!
Smileyanne chapter 54 . 8/16/2014
Hey I loved this story! Awesome job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
holy shit.
that was amazing,I'm loving it so far.
ahhhh Malec feels everywhere :)
Thalia Carstairs chapter 54 . 8/13/2014
Beautiful. Just... beautiful.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
Hey I love every thang that you have written, but Magnuc is a "free welling bisexual warlock" he had a girlfriend... Severel actully... Anyway I really love all this u have captured the characters really well and it has helped me pass time wall I was on a really boring trip, so thank you.
PlatinumPipo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Looks good so far but may I just say well done with coming up chapter headings that all start with c, well done
Sarah Ribeiro chapter 52 . 7/26/2014
Maybe you missed this part in the book, but Magnus is bisexual, not gay.
Always chapter 54 . 7/26/2014
Dear ariviand,
I just finished reading Call Me and I absolutely love it. Seriously. While reading the mortal instruments I was always like "why aren't there more Malec scenes?" But now that I found your fanfic I am so glad there weren't as many scenes because seriously then you wouldn't have had the chance to write as much. And what you wrote is so wonderful. It's perfect in every way. If you haven't already you should definitely become a writer. Thank you so much!
StoryTimez chapter 47 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful chapter , thank you for writing this