Reviews for Call Me
The One Who Laughs Last chapter 54 . 11/23/2013
I'm kind of late with this review, hope you don't mind... Anyway I was looking for fics with a lot of favorites and decided for a change to check out the Mortal Instruments fandom (I've read the books until City of Glass, but not any fanfiction about it before), so I stumbled on this. And read it all in a day. It was so amazingly addictive that I just couldn't put it down! I loved the relationship of Alec and Magnus when I read the Mortal Instruments (my favorite moment being when Alec kissed Magnus in front of the Clave) and am so glad you decided to write this fic about them! :) Forget Clary and Jace, Alec and Magnus are the One True Pairing!
To more feedbackish things. I loved the way you wrote the characters. I think they are completely in character and I love the way Alec's and Magnus's relationship developes. I think you've done a magnificent job in filling in the blanks about the scenes involving Alec and Magnus. When I read the original books I wished there was more material about them and you have now fullfilled my wish, so thanks for that. :) It's hard to name a favorite scene, but I'd have to say that the parts I liked most were in the beginning with Alec being all shy and flustered about stuff. So adorable! And cute! 3 It made my inner fangirl squeel. :)
Thank you for a delightful read! Yours sincerely, The One Who Laughs Last
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Cassiel Lorna chapter 54 . 9/23/2013
i love your malec fic. :)
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 54 . 9/18/2013
Awesomeness, all of this!
And really cute.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/10/2013
Fave chapter so far...it's about your cooking...
Liv chapter 54 . 9/9/2013
I loved your book... OMG I loved the romance between Alec and Magnus way more the way you wrote it, than it was in the books. I loved it when Malec spent the nights together, but I thought that in the end you would write that Alec would finally take off his clothes and they would sleep together like that, but I also liked it that Magnus understood how Alec felt with his clothes staying on. I'm glad I read this because I was very disappointed with the love between Malec in the books... so thank you for writing this. ;)
Lucybooster chapter 44 . 9/6/2013
Love this so much! One of the best I've ever read!
OBN chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
"If you ever get confused, just consult a crayon box." LOL! XD
OBN chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
This is so adorable...did I mention that I love you?
OBN chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Fsdbibfeihwqnfhoiqsokjnjndfoiakhis it's so effing CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love you, you are amazing you are the most amazing person on the planet thanku for writing this you amazingly wonderful human!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
YOU ARE A GOD.
Livieluv chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
This is so adorable & perfectly written!
laurraann chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Haha, I am laughing at 'In my birthday suit.' and how Alec doesn't know what he means by it! Oh god, that is hilarious! I love this, I am enjoying this read right now!
Tatumtot1010 chapter 54 . 6/22/2013
I can't even... So I finished it today after 2 days of reading it nonstop. I have to say THE BEST malec fanfic I've seen and read so far EVER! It was a pleasure to read this and I hope to see more of you in the future!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Omg I feel so bad for Magnus because he doesn't know yet :( Ah well. Anyway, you write their dynamic wonderfully! I love their interactions and Alec's innocence versus Magnus's... well, experience? Hahahaha, anyway, this is so lighthearted and fluffy, which, mind you, I don't normally read, but this is just so addicting! On to the next chapter!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »