Reviews for Call Me
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This is literally the cutest thing ever. I haven't stopped smiling throughout the chapters so far haha. It's just so contagiously happy and innocent.
Tatumtot1010 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I'm only on chapter 2 but that reminded me. "Sweet dreams are made of this" the song and I started singing it. Now it's stuck in my head. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
VanillaCookiesxD chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I love how you portray Magnus. Haha, it's just really hilarious! Sorry if my reviews are crappy, it's actually been quite some time since I read city of bones, so everything is pretty fuzzy at the moment even though I am reading the Infernal Devices series...got to say, Magnus Bane is my favorite character in that series.
VanillaCookiesxD chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
hahah funny voice mail message :)
VanillaCookiesxD chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Haha, I love Magnus and Alec so much :). The texting was pretty funny! And I am enjoying this a lot even though I get confused sometimes...maybe it's just me :/ and my sleepyhead.
KoMoose chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Haha, I love Alec!
KoMoose chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I really liked it!
Lotuslita chapter 54 . 5/16/2013
Okay so I know this story is from like 4 years ago but I just read it and I totally adore it! Fantastic job!
newaddress1997 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
I've bent working through this today, reading a chapter or two when I have extra time. SO jealous of Magnus right now. I'm about to go wash my makeup off.

Anyway, I enjoy your writing style a lot.

-cindella204
PiptheSnake chapter 51 . 5/4/2013
Oh, this is gonna be absolutely hilarious
PiptheSnake chapter 41 . 5/4/2013
Ha, LOL again. I'm currently listening to a song that goes almost perfectly with that moment (not the lyrics, just the way it sounds). It's called Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. You're really doing a good job at this, and the gabs a being filled almost seamlessly. That is truly an achievement.
PiptheSnake chapter 37 . 5/4/2013
Awwww, poor Alec
PiptheSnake chapter 36 . 5/4/2013
i hope you've done more from magnus' pov, I enjoyed it greatly!
PiptheSnake chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
gah! why did the explosion have to happen THEN!
PiptheSnake chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
I love that cat; it's so damn cute and evil at the same time!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »