Reviews for Call Me
PiptheSnake chapter 26 . 5/4/2013
LOL
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Awww... this is definitely worth favouriting. I love Alec and Magnus (I refuse to destroy the adorableness of it by calling it 'malec'. Ugh) more than any other couple in any book or movie series! (not gay though, nothing against. I just find it adorable and different)
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I like this already; I know this is on the first chapter, but keep updating on this!
BuildingBookShelves chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
This story is absolute perfection! So adorable and amazingly written! Every chapters makes my heart beat a little faster and makes my smile grow wider! I am absolutely obsessed with this story, it is honestly the greatest malec fanfiction I have ever read...EVER.
dramagirl84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely amazing! I have read countless books and this is stunning. This should really be in the book!
WolfTrap chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
oh my god, i just found this story as german translation and after 3 senctences i switched to the original because i am reading the books in english too and it was weird XD

I LOVE this, its so cute, i have to smile all the time. it really feels like reading the missing parts and not like made up by someone.
I look forward to the next chapters D

great job!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Interesting first chapter!
RenXKentaro chapter 54 . 10/19/2012
OMG ILOVE IT! ITS SO AWESOME!
I LOVE IT WEN HE SAIS CUTE!
LunnaEmpress69 chapter 54 . 10/5/2012
I really love the way you craft your dialogues. So clever, I mean I know its hard to catch the essence of a person in words but you do it beautifully, Bravo.
Melyssa chapter 54 . 9/16/2012
ok, so i read this whole fanfic in a few hours, after finding it when looking for malec stuff. THIS IS REALLY LIKE THE BEST THING EVER! just so you know :D
Adrelaide chapter 54 . 8/27/2012
This was a fantastic fanfiction. I'm already heading over to read Between Burroughs. You do the series some serious justice. :)
Katie chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is darling. I love that you are filling in the gaps. This is extremely well written (especially for standards _). Reading this made me smile.
goldentruth813 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love it!
TSFL chapter 42 . 8/16/2012
THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL asdsjfhsdjfhdsakdh; You right Malec so perfectly, I honestly am thinking this is what happened in the spaces Cassandra Clare didn't fill in. More than once I've just smiled at the sheer adorableness that is your Malec, its heartwarming. I've read through almost this entire story in one sitting, please never stop writing you do a fantastic job :3
JT chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
great story! luv magnus and alec!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »