Reviews for Call Me
kirkr0se chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Dear God, this apparent inability to say anything other than some dribble about fangirl squealing must be annoying you by now, but...

SQUEE~!

kirkr0se chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Still incapable of a literal squeal. Will settle for typing one out.

SQUEE~!

Ahahaha.

kirkr0se chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
A fangirl squeal: what I would have given at the last line if it were not for my scratchy throat.

kirkr0se chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
How lovely. Bittersweet.

kirkr0se chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
And it's back to heartwarming. Lovely.

kirkr0se chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
" He went to the churhch to get weapons."

Pretty much self explanatory...

The imagined look of pure befuddlement on Alec's face at 'birthday suit' combined with the fact of the meaning of that little phrase had me shuddering with laughter.

kirkr0se chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
The last chapter warmed the heart.

The kiss scene, not quite the heart, per se. XD

(My tolerance for hot kissing scenes has lowered dramatically, God-knows-why. Maybe because I read slower now, savoring every word, where previously I just sort of skimmed. Hm. I've gotten through Magic Moment with a relatively low amount of squirming before. Wonder how that will go this time around )

kirkr0se chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was so sweet. My heart is warmed by all the cuteness.

JacobNlack chapter 54 . 2/10/2011
Loved it! Going to start Between tomorrow cause I have school in 6 hours and should have been in bed a couple hours ago ." Anyway, it was magnificent!

Matt The Kid
animelover413 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I think you capture the characters perfect! I loved this story! :D
thecatcaameback chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
ooh well i am super excited to read this... and after, all your other stuff too! I have been looking for some good Malec for.. well ok only a few weeks. but still. Good job so far!
Neveraskquestions chapter 54 . 1/22/2011
I didn't think the story could get any better but then I found out u where making a continuation of this awesome malce epic.

I love it.
Nazgurl chapter 54 . 1/10/2011
This story was so...CUTE! Seriously, I melted every chapter. Thank you for this!
Nazgurl chapter 41 . 1/9/2011
I love this chapter! Love it! This was the scene I've been waiting for since chap 1!
Multicolored stamps chapter 26 . 1/6/2011
"Alec squealed silently in his head."

I squealed out loud. 3 Faithfully reading~