Reviews for Call Me
Reipersecutoria chapter 54 . 12/31/2010
i really enjoy this! every single chapter... thank you for writing all this, i'll keep reading!
CityOfBonesLuver123 chapter 54 . 12/18/2010
this was truly amazing, I loved it, very good and detailed and idk I just really liekd it, very real and powerful, you're a god writer with good descriptive and plot skills. (:
CityOfBonesLuver123 chapter 31 . 12/17/2010
I'm working on reading this but it's getting awful late, lol. So far, though, this is stunning-I can see their relationship like that, for sure, with the anger and the jealously and making up...very very real. Love it (:
mysteryssister chapter 54 . 12/15/2010
Noooooooooooooo! I don't want it to end! I'll have to read the next one now! For the record I'm currently in class supposed to be studying for finals and my teacher thinks I'm texting. So if I fail my final it is the fault of you and your FANTASTIC story. Awesome! Now I'm going to read the next one!
tayl0r chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
hahahaha i cant believe this was your first fanfic with 2 chapters! now all of them have at least 30! aahaha btw, im reminding you again- try and update when you can! silhouette, please?

p.s. if you dont know what i mean, im talking about the message i sent you like a month back? pleaaaaase update? im sure nothing you write will ever be bad, so please just write what comes to mind :) x
grimCapitalist chapter 54 . 10/8/2010
Great story! I rejoiced while reading this- for Malec is just the most adorable couple ever! Alec is just so cute~ And, and... Gah! I can't wait to read about them in City of Fallen Angels~

But seriously. This story made me want to go back into City of Ashes to go over things and wow... I never realized all those hints while reading it! God, I'm an idiot. But now I have. *cough* I even marked them... Eleven marks in total. :'D

Anyway, yeah. This was really cute, I loved it. C: Good job~!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 54 . 10/5/2010
OHMYGOSH words cannot describe how much I loved this story!

You know what's funny? That I think I had started this story long ago

But I lost it so I'm beyond happy that I founded it again

Malec is my favorite couple ever from all the books I have ever read, and trust me

It's a looong list, I can't wait to begin the next one
kalicious chapter 54 . 9/30/2010
YESYESYES I love it! WOOT!
kalicious chapter 53 . 9/30/2010
AHHHH! Oh, and I take back the 'one more chapter' thing. I don't know how to count, apparently.
kalicious chapter 52 . 9/30/2010
Awwwww!
kalicious chapter 51 . 9/30/2010
Yay! I love this. Only one more chappie to go!
kalicious chapter 50 . 9/30/2010
Yaaayyyy!
kalicious chapter 49 . 9/30/2010
This is the effing sweetest thing I've ever read.
kalicious chapter 48 . 9/30/2010