Reviews for Call Me
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 54 . 9/16/2010
Ohmygod! This story was amazingly perfect. The characters matched and so did the plot events. This is be far the best Malec story I've read (at least until I read your other fics).

You are an amazing author

XD
lim0n chapter 54 . 8/15/2010
If you hadn't continued writing...I think I may have had a heart attack. Off to read Beyond Burroughs!
sebkurtian chapter 53 . 8/15/2010
So, I'm Some Things Don't Have To End's BIG sister. By 48 minutes. So, yeah, twin sister!

Anyway, she was ALWAYS going on and on about this story, but I'd never read the mortal instruments, so I didn't think much of it, until I finished COA last night (or, more accurately, early this morning). And now I'm here, reading this, because she told me to, and I'd already promised myself I would review every chapter, but I'm such a plot/chapter junkie I needed to read it all first. Except, I still have one more chapter to go.

But I had to review this one now, it's just so...compelling. Another C word for you ;)

I'll tell you right now, this made me cry. I didn't cry when Max died. I bawled both times Jace got stabbed (and couldn't read for ten minutes when he actually died), but I didn't cry over anything else, and you managed to make me cry with such a simple, but heartfelt thought from Alec. That he owes his brother it all. It's just so sad :(

Anyway, like I already said, I'm a chapter junkie, but you will be hearing from me again, I promise!
lim0n chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Chapter one and you already have these characters down PAT. holycrap. I am impressed, floored, and depressed that there's no way in hell I can read all of this tonight. But I really want to. So I will continue reading another night. But this is for SURE going on my MUST READ list.
bethybonbons chapter 18 . 8/12/2010
thanks for an awesome story to get rid of boredom! lol
tigertaiil chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
I like your story! I'm a big Malec fan, haha. I love how you stick so much closer to canon than most other writers. Great character development :)
xXMalecXx chapter 54 . 8/4/2010
you seriously write the best Malec fanfics i've ever read. the way you write this couple is perfect! you make me believe that these two are real, with all of the little details and everything. i actually prefer your fics to the actual series now! keep it up, i adore your stories! :3
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 54 . 8/1/2010
Wow I completely love this! "Call Me" is the best Alec/Magnus story out there and I just wanted to say that you are a BRILLIANT writer. Can't wait to read the sequal ;)
typetwittertype chapter 54 . 7/19/2010
yayayayayayayay! i finished it! all fifty four chapters in two hours hehehe. which was kinda slow for me but still... and its 2 in the morning and my laptops dying but i loved it sosososooo much and im happy crying kinda so yay! brilliant- you are the story is just everything is brilliant. im so looking forward to reading the rest of your stories and future ones...
typetwittertype chapter 43 . 7/18/2010
blah! Its almost 2 o clock in the friggen morning and im dead tired and yet i cant sleep until i finish this story! its like your story has a spell on me...
typetwittertype chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
you are totally amazing... and i only have 30ish more chapters to go! hehe. you just totally capture both magnus and alec so perfectly that quite honestly i have been close to happy crying the chapters\other stories have been so wonderful. if its not in later chaps\other stories i would like to read your take on alec and clary's sort of relationship as alec gets used to clary being around and whatnot...jjuusstt a random request... hehe.
0-conspiracy-0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hey!

A few weeks ago a friend of mine gave me 'The Mortal Instruments' so that I could read them, and I did. I loved reading the books because they were so exciting. And the characters are so awesome! Especially Alec and Magnus :D

So I searched for fanfictions at .de because I'm from Germany. After a few minutes I found a fanfiction that sounded interesting. It was a translation of your fanfiction named 'Call me'. I read the first seventeen chapters that are already translated and then followed the link to the girl had posted in the first chapter. I have to say that she does an amazing job! I think she's really good in translating stories.

I really like your story because it's so in canon. It all could've been like you wrote it down. You described their relationship in such a sweet way I'm not sure if I'm able to find the right words. And once again I see that it's possible to write a fanfiction without sex in it. In the Twilight-Fandom it's almost impossible to find a good fanfiction that's not fucked up by lemons. I'm so tired of random characters fucking around, sigh. Sorry for language :'D

I really had a lot of fun reading your story and now I like the picture of Magnus and Alec together even more. They were so CUTE! :D You did a great job, so thanks for writing this great story! I really missed this missing moments in the books and I'm very glad that someone feels the same way. You can be proud of yourself! :D

Greetings from Germany! :)
Pinguin3 chapter 44 . 7/5/2010
I really like the story cause it goes into so nice details without being overly sexual. I already forgot how it was, when everything was new and made you nervous and panic was always close :-) Although I am a woman and not lesbian ;-)

But you describe it perfectly!
MorbidMandy chapter 54 . 7/2/2010
Whoa, just finished all 54 chapters almost at once. This was realllly well done, and the perfect length. Gonna go read Between Burroughs now. :)

MM
some anonymous love chapter 54 . 6/27/2010
Let me just say this first: Best. Fanfic. Ever.

In my mind, this could have really happened in the book, it was so in character.

Reading this was a joy, just pure joy.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »