Reviews for Call Me
Brat Princess chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
That was so sweet! I like how normal your making Magnus...well you know what I mean, that he's so sincere and not have as arrogant or extravagent around Alec. Loving this story!

Brat~
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OMG.

Deleted scenes? MALEC deleted scenes? I think I love you. This first chapter was epicly good and I loved how you portrayed them both. They both seemed more vulnerable and Magnus seemed sweeter and far more sincere away from his party-scene. Can't wait to read more of this!

Thank you again!

Brat~
Randomdancing410 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
As a reply to your statement: I always thought it was "good things come to people who do the wave". No wonder I've been so confused all my life. ~Simon, CoG

I love this. XD

3/: Random
sophia666 chapter 54 . 12/9/2009
love, love, love this story. the only thing I wished for from the MI series is that we knew how Magnus and Alec's relationship developed, and all the unseen moments. great ending too- loved the 'introduction' to the parents, and Alec's POV. and the chemistry between the two was perfect. great writing.
rachelalexandra chapter 54 . 11/26/2009
Wow, that WAS epic; and well worth the several hours that I spent reading. I liked your slight humour, more than slight cheese, and the fact that it DIDN'T mirror the books, rather paralleling them. I also think that kudos are in order for the multiple 'Cs.' A most impressive venture. Looking forward to reading your sequel.
CallieMcnally chapter 54 . 11/22/2009
You are amazing.

you capture the characters so well!:)

i had to restrain myself from reading too far ahead because just this month did i finally get City Of Glass from my friend and i was struggling with not spoiling any really juicy parts!

Thank you for a wonderful story i am right now going over to read the next part!
icaughtkira chapter 36 . 11/4/2009
Oh my god, he called Alec a twink! shame on you Magnus! :D

I love your story, but I feel like your stories could use a little more...smutty smut. You can still keep it T rated, but you've set it up so well, and they're basiccally just giving little kisses and sleeping together. I think that Alec is not so much of a prude. I think it would be nice to hear about some of that groping every once in a while.

One more thing about your stories: at times when you just use 'he' it can be confusing about who is talking. This was especially common in the earlier chapters but it's gotten a lot better.

I adore your writing though. i just think we could have some really cute and hot Alec Magnus action! maybe have to read on more. In any case, fantastic job. :)
Hikoru Aniki chapter 54 . 11/1/2009
J'adore ca! I got referred to this story by my friend, and I must say, it's totally worth it. I camped out on the couch for about an hour and a half reading, and even chocolate didn't tempt me to stop.

In all seriousness, this is fantastic. You're a fantastic writer, and I plan on reading more of your work in the future. *grin*
AlexandraTheAlright chapter 20 . 10/27/2009
Haha, I went back and started re-reading the series today and I'm in the middle of CoA. I was thinking about going back and doing this too(filling in the missing Magnus/Alec gaps) But then I found this and I love you for saving me all that time and effort. This had to be written. This is right up there with my top favorite pairings so I really appreciate the fics (there are so few, it's just heartbreaking) :) can't wait to finish what's left for me to read!
Tronnie chapter 54 . 10/22/2009
aw yay! i love this story so much! it's had my rapt attention for days now, and i don't even have a computer handy-i've commandeered my roommate's for days XD so thanks so much for writing and sharing it!

this is actually the first magnus/alec story i've ever read (or any TMI story for that matter) and now i'm heading right on over to your other stories!

for a while there i was hoping for some more action from those boys, but now that i think about it, i kind of like the way you kept it T. (tho there's always *other* stories! lol)

i think the only thing that would have improved this is to have some way to review what part of the book you're on. i know you don't like copy/pasting her actual text, and it would be a ton of work to write and fill in the blanks where lazy people like me need it, so w/e, don't change a thing!

and even tho it was finished by the time i came around, thanks for the fast updates-i'm sure i speak for many!
Syeroix chapter 54 . 10/17/2009
I must barf words on how cute this whole thing is.

I haven't read a word of the books and only heard of them a short while ago when a friend of mine posted a link to a pic of Alec and Magnus on dA.

Rather than letting the spoilers spoil, they have planted a deeper root for my desire to read this series now. Especially with your nice writing and filling in the blanks of Magnus x Alec for me ahead of time. How much fun will actually reading it be I wonder?

Thank you for this cute story and you'll find me on the sequel as well I'm sure.
done.sorry chapter 54 . 10/17/2009
This was amazing. And canon-compliant, and completely in-character, and well-written, and I have no more words. I loved it. M & A weren't unnecessarily sappy or angsty, but just the right amount. Magnus wasn't a complete drama queen, and Alec wasn't a total wuss. Alec insisting on the formal introduction at the end was a nice touch, and I liked that you left Magnus' nightmares unresolved. Answers in the sequel?

Lovely fic!
neuv chapter 54 . 10/11/2009
fantastic magnus/alec fanfiction you've written here! love the 'call me' theme, and the use of the letter C for the chapters.

the fanfiction was RIDICULOUSLY cute and is definitely the best malec fanfiction i've ever read. i'm looking forward to the sequel!
Mistress Becca chapter 54 . 10/10/2009
This story kept me busy all day for that i thank you greatly
Antegra chapter 54 . 10/10/2009
I just wanted to leave a review saying how much I absolutely ADORED this fanfic- seriously there aren't enough epic Malec fics out there and I can't tell you how exicted I was to find this one. It definately didn't disppoint either and I stayed up all night to finish it I was so hooked :P You captured the characters perfectly and I loved how I could totally be in love with Alec or Magnus one chapter and then be so frustrated with them the next. There's just enough insecurities/angst/development to make the story believable and realistic mixed in with fluff to make it just so damn CUTE! Can't tell you how often I did the fangirl squeel with those to - I do have one quesion though, how come none of your fanfics are marked complete? I came across yours by accident because I usually only look through the ones that are completed (too many instances where authors NEVER update!) so I was wondering why even your oneshots aren't marked as completed- it just throws me off when I dont know if a story is finished or not. It was pretty obvious with this one even in the summary but I just wanted to ask. Anyways I'm done with the super long review! Looking forward to the continuation fic!
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »