Reviews for Call Me
Ebony Madeline chapter 48 . 7/3/2017
Son of a burnt biscuit is my new catch phrase. Sitting here eating my dinner while reading and I chocked on mashed potatoes...not a good feeling. By the way, keep writing your really really good.
Lilac Wilcox chapter 39 . 7/2/2017
I have a migraine from reading so many chapters in a row. It's 12:34AM and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open but don't want to put my iPad down!
Cora Valesky chapter 36 . 7/2/2017
This is an amazing chapter. I'm so in love with Malec! Please keep writing. Your work certainly fills in the time! I love reading..and I love how long this piece is, gives me a lot to do while waiting for new episodes! :)
Emily Grace chapter 34 . 7/2/2017
I don't really understand this chapter...it's a bit confusing
bigger.thn.infinity chapter 40 . 3/23/2017
I know this fic has been up for a long time but I just discovered it and OH MY GODS MY HEART I'm just so... I can't even...
anywaysss... your fic is AMAZING and you're a really great writer! I will definitely check out your other stories and once again thank you for writing this!
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 54 . 1/8/2017
I don't know if you know this, but you're like my hero. You were the one who got me soooooooooo obsessed with Malec. I Love Malec!

P.S. This review is so late. I read every Malec you ever wrote like 10 thousand years ago. I just hit to me... OMG i need to tell arivand that she's my hero!

P.P.S. Sorry if you're not a girl.
The10000thFangirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
These are great stories. Why does every chapter start with 'C'?
malec forever chapter 54 . 11/19/2016
Omg, I love this story so much 3 A lot of thanks to you for writing this masterpiece!
Polly Little chapter 54 . 8/5/2016
I just wanted to say thank you. I started reading this fic in February, directly after my first serious girlfriend dumped me. Being the cynical person I am, I decided "go and read about the doomed couple" (I was at the point where Camille and Alec are plotting). Almost six months later I finished it, and your story gave me closure, as stupid as that sounds. Thank you. Thank you so much.
perce rox chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
pp
perce rox chapter 24 . 6/12/2016
ml lkppoooop
Thisaccountwontbeused chapter 26 . 5/2/2016
Now I'm trying to think of Harry and Matt doing this!
Thisaccountwontbeused chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Amazing!
enchanted nightingale chapter 54 . 4/28/2016
Brilliant story! It was enjoyable to read, loved every chapter if it. _
enchanted nightingale chapter 52 . 4/28/2016
He survived! Thanks to Magnus I bet.
Love it, it was fun to read.
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »