Reviews for Call Me
RikkiCreates chapter 54 . 10/14/2014
This story... I can't even put into words how much I love it. Your descriptions are amazing. Everything us amazing. Your writing skills are incredible and I'm so glad to have come across your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I just...I mean, wow. I've been writing a few chapters from Magnus's and Alec's point of view, and going into what happened in the 'missing scenes' but this is amazing! It's exactly the fan fiction I was looking to read, and I love it!
Smileyanne chapter 54 . 8/16/2014
Hey I loved this story! Awesome job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
holy shit.
that was amazing,I'm loving it so far.
ahhhh Malec feels everywhere :)
Thalia Carstairs chapter 54 . 8/13/2014
Beautiful. Just... beautiful.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
Hey I love every thang that you have written, but Magnuc is a "free welling bisexual warlock" he had a girlfriend... Severel actully... Anyway I really love all this u have captured the characters really well and it has helped me pass time wall I was on a really boring trip, so thank you.
PlatinumPipo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Looks good so far but may I just say well done with coming up chapter headings that all start with c, well done
Sarah Ribeiro chapter 52 . 7/26/2014
Maybe you missed this part in the book, but Magnus is bisexual, not gay.
Always chapter 54 . 7/26/2014
Dear ariviand,
I just finished reading Call Me and I absolutely love it. Seriously. While reading the mortal instruments I was always like "why aren't there more Malec scenes?" But now that I found your fanfic I am so glad there weren't as many scenes because seriously then you wouldn't have had the chance to write as much. And what you wrote is so wonderful. It's perfect in every way. If you haven't already you should definitely become a writer. Thank you so much!
StoryTimez chapter 47 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful chapter , thank you for writing this
StoryTimez chapter 41 . 7/23/2014
Perfect. I don't want your series to end 3
StoryTimez chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
Love love love it!
StoryTimez chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Oh man I wasn't expecting it to be a dream D: I got so caught up in it haha, well written
StoryTimez chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
Oh god I love this story 3
StoryTimez chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
Fantastic chapter , as usual. I love this so much. I always felt there wasn't enlighten malec in the series :p
907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »