Reviews for Call Me
Great chapter ;)
StoryTimez chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Adorable :) great story
StoryTimez chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Alec is adorably oblivious. I'm loving your story!
StoryTimez chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Beautifully written, can't wait to read more :) this is fantastic
StoryTimez chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Perfect. I love it already. I know I'll get through the 53 other chapters quick so I hope you continue to write :)
TessaGray234 chapter 54 . 5/25/2014
Wow. I really admire your ability to keep it pg. Lots of things happened and you stuck to the story. Impressive. I'll be reading Between the Burroughs next. Don't think I won't!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 54 . 4/9/2014
Ahi loved it. So adorable and sweet and sad, one of my favourite Malec stories.
BlackButlerFreak chapter 36 . 4/9/2014
I know there are more chapters but this one just made me so sad - the possibility that Alec doesnt come to terms with himself and he and Magnus break up. So heartbreakingly sad, theyre my OTP and i should probably keep reading...
Cassie chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
chocolate syrup! i almost had a heart attack! Haahahahahaa...sweet! (to cheesy?)
Cassie chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Oh My Unicorn! SO ADORABLE!
Cassie chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cassie chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...that's all i need to say.
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
wow, you are so good at this! you should totally do more work! this is a master piece. i loved the description of the eyes,
KiyomiShizuru chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Malec is just the cutest pairing in mortal instruments 3 and this is the cutest fic ever and describes them perfectly
Jenny chapter 54 . 12/23/2013