Reviews for Company of Wolves
Marasaki chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
ooh this is very interesting! Saitou is my favorite chara. this is so kewl. _ plz continue!
Michelle chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
I'm always a sucker for Saitou fics-but you've absolutely hooked me when you first mentioned the hat. I'm tempted to think that hat was the Police Department's one and only attempt to rein Saitou in. Excellent details-especially on how Saitou wears his sword. I never really noticed how it was tilted before.

I love Kyoto, and I'm very glad we can see Saitou prowling in his home territory. Onwards!
Jt4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
ur soujiro fics were really great and im glad to see u start on another well-picked character! this ones coming along great )
EntreNous chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Yes, yes! Please continue. Saitou is an incredibly dynamic character, and it's such a delight to run across a well-written Saitou fic. They are all too rare...

That would be like letting the hat win.

*sniiiiiiicker* Keep it up, I'll be looking forward to more!
Calger chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I like this, I've really grown to like Saitou since the Kyoto arc came out, and you seem to have his character down pretty well. I'm intrigued by this whole 'scent' thing; what could it be? Please continue!
Mara-Amber chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Hey! Wow! I love it. Your writing skills are exelent! That's wonderful! The

atmosphere, the characters are fitting, Great Job! (Sorry, no native speaker)
Alassante chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
I totally agree with you! I love Saito *hearts* but that... that hat makes him look so... so... .
Foggy chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
Really, i waited so long for your stories...anyway...i don't care what it is, continue with something! Yay, Tokio is coming out...i really want to see how you write about her
sykim33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Whoa! New story! Nice, but what's Saito doing in Kyoto? Isn't he supposed to be stationed in Tokyo? And calling someone one doesn't know without the honorific '-san' is rather rude. Heh heh. Still nice story. Keep 'em rolling!
eri chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
You do an excellent job of writing the enigmatic Saitou! Very good! Although "he scented the air" sounds a bit odd.