Reviews for Anthem for a Doomed Youth
That was too sad. I'm crying I cant
YZYdragon2222 chapter 1 . 4/4
HOLY &*$) (Q*)(RU)(Q*)(* This story! Simply amazing! I really enjoyed trying to imagine the Naruto characters with their respective accents. American-Temari made my American heart swell with pride! You really painted the war atmosphere really well, and you were realistic-nothing was prettied or buttered up. Temari said they were going to die and they did. So heart-wrenching. It breaks my heart that Shikamaru was the only who survived out of everybody he loved. I do wish you'd spent more time focusing on exactly how they died and the aftermath of the battle. I really wish we could've seen a conversation between Shikamaru and Gaara! And I also kinda wish Gaara was actually in this story-Gaara in the army would be so FUCKING BADASS!

One word, Tommy: genius! :D
KH chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Very good story ! I like the way you describe the atmosphere in the trenches during the war.
Temari's words are also very touching !
The end is so sad... But well I suppose it had to be this way... It kept coming back to my mind after I finished reading your story.
I just have a small critic to say : in this story, I don't see why Temari falls in love with Shikamaru ; he seems to be the least outstanding in the group, always bored and tired. This is Shikamaru, yes, but in other stories, he has a something that attracts Temari.
I nevertheless loved your story and I'm a great fan of ShikaTema !
Sk8rRockstarchic chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Omgee such a lovely story! And how you portrayed them and how they died. Perfect! As I read along I could picture it all in my mind. My fiancé is enlisting in the Marines and just reading this made me cry so hard. Great story I loved it mainly cuz it's Shikatema FTW! (:
Mockgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
What a beautiful story
I really like it
oreobark chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. This was amazing! You have a serious talent for writing. Oh I cried at the end it was truly amazing!
exoticblackpearl chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I'm crying so hard. Beautiful fic.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful. Real, quality work. And you ended up not making me feel so badly that the rest of them died. It was absolutely perfect. Him, her, them. Exquisite. Really well done.
Red chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Long one shot and worth it. Even with the sad ending, i have to say i was satisfied. It was very realistic and sad. Also, i loved how you portrayed Shikamaru. Its the first time i read a shikatema and i love how they were so in character. I also laughed a lot at naruto and kibas patriotic was. Very well done and nicely written!
LexieLightwood14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was really just...beautiful. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH GOD I CAN'T STOP THE TEARS- ITS RAINING ON MY FACEE!
It was tragic. It was powerful. It was amazing. and i learned something- good for you you just became much better then my math teacher :)
iTomo chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was amazing. So bittersweet. )':
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this.

my math teacher is asking me why I'm crying.

it's your fault, you know it.
sprawl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
What does one say when you've utterly floored me with your words?

I guess I just find myself doubles over at the sight of a purely great story. I find myself drifting into a story book. I can't put a specific reason on why I find it to be so great, I just recognize what I don't like in a story. And if I can't fine a reason, I'm suprised to absolute adoration
KamiaKeller chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
How does this story only have 30 reviews!

It was beautifully written and I enjoyed it all. Totally believable too! I shall be looking into your other fics.

-Kamia