Reviews for Doves That Swim But Still Fly
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I like this a lot. but it also made me very sad. yeah. but i like it
Youffie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I read this fanfiction on livejournal, but I'm not sure I left you a comment. The funny this is that I found this by chance, looking for another fanfic of yours - "We All Fall Down", which is probably my favourite DGM fanfic ever.

So here I am. You know, I love the way you characterize them – all of them. In this case Allen was in the spotlight, but I think you gave him justice. He's controlled, apparently almost calm, but you can feel his worry and his anger and his FRUSTRATION and his failing attempts to act like everything is okay. The fact that he tries to give Lenalee strength and a hope he has lost is also very Allen-ish, and so are his reactions to Lenalee in general. The almost sexy but somewhat melancholic atmosphere of the last scene was really nice, too. Indeed, they are teenager. The looming presence of the 14th was also right – it's like you know he's there, you know he's ALWAYS there, but he's not completely YET there. No, it's not even the 14th the problem – it's like you can tell something really bad is going to happen, serious stuff, and the only thing you can do about it is wait and see if you can save something. It feels anguish, like the manga's particularly been lately. Maybe even more, because with the Thirds and the infamous *RUMORED* Kanda's background we didn't really have much – or better, not enough. *wants more characters' interactions*

I'm not sure I've expressed what I mean clearly, but oh well. I tried. However, I really really really liked it.

Oh, I was forgetting the Kanda's part. XD That was funny. But still, incredibly sad and I don't even know why. This whole thing felt bitterly ironic to me. Maybe it's just me and my pessimist self.

You have a really nice touch, and you write these characters like they were yours. I'm almost afraid to read your other fanficitons because if they are all good like this I could become addicted. D:

Anyway, thank you for writing this. And keep writing in this fandom.

Hope to see you again soon :)

(I apologize for eventual mistakes – I'm not English, as I'm sure you'll have already guessed XD)
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this is pretty cryptic hahaha. i don't really understand what's happening, but still. you have quite a nice way of putting things across, all the same :D
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was really, really hard to understand.

I still don't understand it.

The only thing that makes sense to me, is the way the title compliments the last bit about doves and lenalee practically swimming in Allen's shirt.

They all sound pretty crazy.

But it was fun to read.

If you can, please help me understand?
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really good! I love the irony! It was fun to read.