Reviews for Rosario Triforce
Word of advice
read only 2 ch and i can tell this much a good fanfic needs to show not tell
WolfShadow96 chapter 2 . 3/12
Link seems like a stud but what I'm wondering is if Tsukune will come in or has Link taken his role. Everything for me seems to happen very quick in my opinion. It is enjoyable to read though.
MagcargoAustin chapter 3 . 3/1
COME OOOON USE YOUR MAAAASK I WANT TO SEE DEKUSCRUB LINK
lincoln time chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
This is a fun story. My only complaint is that others are using link's items. I always believed that only link could wield the master sword. Why couldn't moka use the gilded blade/sword instead? I can understand about touching it since only evil can not touch the blade. You should dosomething like thor's hammer, they can grab it but not pick it up. Other than that it is a great story.
Lelouch Vi Britania chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
XD the ending was golden! keep up the good work man! you have my undying support
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Punctuation is your friend. Remember that. And this is kinda terrible. You really need to chill your tits and actually work on the pace of the story.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
lack of exclamation signs, and you are not making your characters express emotions, the text for my eyes looks bland.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Dialogues need polishing, they feel a bit rushed, add some descriptions like "Link patiently explained to moka "
0suitsamus666 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
When is chapter 19 coming out?
fg chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Only the master sword/fi will accept link as her master, because of the promise and bond made in the events of skyward sword.
deflow chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Fo not waste this story potential. You are really nerfing link and do not fully understand his personality. No offense. Link is still a 10 year old in a adult is partially the reason zelda sent link back to the past. Not only to warn the king about ganondorf, but so link can live childhood more peacefully.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Come on! Update! !
nikolaithelobo chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
You know I find it very odd that you made it so the sword only supposed to be able to be wielded by the hero of time can be held by a little vampire.
Also It is known as the Blade Of Evils Bane for a reason Moka isn't necessarily evil per say yet she is extremely arrogant arrogance can be classified as a sin and sins are evil.
The Blade of Evils Bane Destroys all things that it themes evil when there hand is laid upon it thus it should have destroyed Moka.
Before making a fanfiction story get your information straight.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Link can lift extremely heavy things in OoT with the Golden Gauntlets which are almost certainly several tons of weight. Even if he cannot walk with that immense amount in his hands, why would he struggle to carry the luggage when it weighs much less than that, given the amount fit onto the bus roof and is not nearly as dense as granite?
sanbi221 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I thought the only weapon Link could use underwater was the Hookshot, and how can he speak underwater? He doesn't talk in Oot anyway, so it's not like he needs to say the words to use it. I realize it's your fanfiction and you can do what you want, but just pointing that out for the sake of realism. Of course I've only played up to Majora's Mask since I don't have any other Zelda games, so it may of changed. Also you forgot to put a quotation mark when Saizou was talking to Yukari, and you should probably delete the word 'let' in that same sentence, it doesn't make sense. But aside from that that I like the story so far.