Reviews for What Next?
emokatt98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this, even though I don't support an Uke!Xemmy... But, it's worth it so, yeah. 3
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Newspace19 chapter 15 . 4/20/2012 that was intense! I loved every second of it! i'm so glad you wrote that. and i'm not exactly proud to admit this but i cried a little. damn you saix you asshole.

buuuuut anyway! thanks for writing this it made me happy to read this even if most of it was sad.

also demyx and xigbar? cutest couple ever with a baby haha :D
Inmate XIV chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I think this may be one of the best Xemnas/Saix things I've ever read. :)
RikkuFukaimori chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Dx So sad, unfortunately it's 3AM in here so I can't start reading the sequel, but I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad there is one, I would be depressed if there wasn't. I need mah fluff Dx
KRKCxForever chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
A wonderful story that shows the ups and downs of being a soon-to-be mother. I cried at the end. I really did enjoy reading this...even if some of the more frightening parts gave me nightmares.
Toni chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
...THAT WAS AMAZING! It gives me great happiness just to have been able to read such a wonderful story (because they are rare and few between...). The best parts where when I kept scrolling down for a few mouse wheels before i knew the chapter was over (lol nothing like a lack of sleep and yelling at the computer, then laughing again...), I thought this was well written out (and wished that copyrights didn't exist so you could mass produce this amazingful thing you gave birth to), and it also added to my list of things to write and think about (but I'll also have to get back to things I have yet to write and think about). Don't be creeped out but now you have a part-time stalker...(nothing to hardcore though(I'm really not that awkward or cool)just look out for me (you must get a lot of this, but I'll do my best to stand out from the others...). All in all, it was wonderful (some parts were confusing(I blame any type of spellcheck) and others... will be consusing later (lack of sleep also makes somethings make sense...)). Eh I never have a bad thing to say, mostly if something moves me to write something in responce it's...EPIC! Well that's just about all I have to say (the few things I haven't said would be to...strange(but weirder and less strange at the same time.)So here's hoping that part-time stalker pulls through (and actually have something helpful to talk about).

P.S. Even tho it's not safe (or something) I'll give you my email (not that you'll even want to email me...) it's *nods head* I hope we'll get to talk someday.
karmabooton chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
The LU? Hypocrisy? No!

This little "reaction" that you will no doubt cherish like a parched person in a dessert is merely to show you that you have broken a rule and have been reported a few times.

Summaries must be G rated. G rated is the equivalant of K rated. Meaning that the use of the word 'hell' in your summary is innappropriate. K rated is "content free of *any coarse language*..." to quote the guidelines. Have you read it? Coarse is defined as innapropriate or vulgar. While sexual might not be the most vulgar word, it is vulgar for a K rating *free of any coarse language* intended for five year olds and up. Your friends had similar violations.

Of course you won't care, you won't even care if I am right. You will dismiss this as nothing more than a valuable reaction. As will your friends. Which is to be expected but very intersting for a group of people claiming they are dedicated to upholding the rules. And it tells more about you than you think. But it would amuse me greatly if you or your friends act like this is BS but change this guideline violating aspect of your story.
Harmonian Zutarian chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh no! You used the h-word in the summery! What will you do to help?
Superior of the In-between chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
omg! I loved it!it was a sweet/sad story kinda, almost mad me cry. Cnt wait to read the sequel. But anyways question, will there be another baby? just asking because of the last part of the last chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
Wow, that was just sad! Believe it!

I'll go read your sequeal!
hajikurazaki19 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I was actually surprised. I've heard about this genre and thought that it may be like this 'make-me-feel-uncomfortable-to-read' kind of story, but I actually like it. I've read four chapters but my computer is being stupid. I think I may have been lucky and chanced upon a good writer, but hey, I'm open minded.

You really are a good writer. But, this may be the only story of this genre I read. I just can't wrap my mind around men getting pregnant. I put the pieces together...and they don't fit. But, whatever gets the creativity wheel spinning.

Has a nice day. :)
Wolf chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
I really like your story extremely well! keeps you on edge and shows the characters personalitys well too. You really need to put more of this story out! As a fellow Writer I know the stress all to well from fans but unfortunatly I havent posted any of my well reviewed I absolutly love it and I dont say that often!

K.N. Wolf
K.N Wolf chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
I know this is too late but I think it should be a happy ending by all means but at this point... you are already done XD just my luck huh? but anyway Great job love it keep it up!
King Stitch chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
oh my god...i just read all of this at once and only paused to get a sandwich xD;;;

GREAT STORY. Male pregnancy is definitely a hard topic to pull off but I think you did it beautifully!

I'd really love to see a sequel... where the baby grows up. :'D That'd be cute IMO. ANYWAY;;; LOVED THE STORY. Realistic ending ... I don't think I would've liked it as much if saix had JUST given in and cared for his son. Then again, I like happy endings so I'll just think eventually the three of them really do act like a family despite the odds and that the baby grows up fine and the organization has a hard yet rewarding time raising THREE(?) kids... xD There's my happy ending XD;;