Reviews for Beyond Angry
Reiha Sakurai chapter 1 . 7/27
I really loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 7/20
cute
Add more chapters i want to read about edward and alices reactions
FFAddict chapter 1 . 4/16
I think I read the story once before but I never reviewed it. Unfortunately I'm in a no BS mood so I'm gonna be honest. As much as I love Jasper / Bella stories this was not the most logical one. SPOILER ALERT I liked that you made her angry over the car, that was one of the things that made my blood boil when I was reading the book and dream about burning Eddie's ass buttttttt you made the story too black and white and completely unbelievable. Poor Bella and J against evil E&A, the changing of Bella feelings was too abrupt, you don't just stop loving someone even when you realise they're not worth it and the idea that she loved J just kinda not realised it was weird, I mean she agreed to marry Edweird fgs. And how on earth was J dumb enough to let E&A behave like that and not say or do a thing? He knew E was a threat, he knew what they felt, he knew what they were doing and he just sat and watched and preyed that E doesn't eat his mate and A doesn't decide on more permanent way to remove Bella from his life? And apparently so did Esme and Rose, what a great family...
All in all its obviously a good enough read fot me to finish it more than once but the more you think about the plot the more you see all the flaws and the fluff is just not enough to cover it
werewolf hunny chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Is that it? Please say no. Continue please, I would love to read more to this story.
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Amazing!
Marax3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Fuck me that was hott lol...
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Loved it !
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
awww i wanted to know what happened when they got home... but anyway good story
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this for a lot of reasons but a few in particular.

1) You didn't have Jasper bite Bella at the end! I dunno if it's just me but I really don't like fics where Bella makes a decision without seeming to think about it and just lets Jasper change her right then and there...

2) You didn't turn Jasper into a human blood drinker! This one makes me especially happy because SO many fics seem to do this and I just want to scream because it completely goes against Jasper's character. You acknowledged the fact that Jasper had a VERY good reason for turning to the vegetarian diet (probably more than the others did) and even if it might have been hard for him, there's no way in hell he would go back to drinking human blood. So you get awesome points. :)

3) You gave Bella a personality but didn't stray too far from her characterization in the books. I love that her and Jasper got to be silly together. It was adorable! And you also made her smart! She *should* have broken up with Edward after that stunt he pulled with her truck!

4) I love fluff and this was adorable and just the right balance of fluffy and smutty. :)
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow loved this one shot I wish it had more chapters though I wanted to read more n more I never wanted this to end hehe. Anyways I loved how Bella had the epiphany about Edward and Alice and then jasper and loved when jasper came and comforted her and then der time together aww I just loved it they sure r perfect for each other hehe. Thanks for sharing.
lillifitz4 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
loved it, good read :) xx
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
very cute!
juliangelus chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow that was fantastic. I love your descriptiveness (is that even a word lol). Lucky Bella :)
Qunine chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ooh those manipulative buggers :)

Nice tender lemons too - Jasper is awesome.

Thanks