Reviews for Secret
LilyRayBlack chapter 46 . 1/13
your story is...amazing! :) i don't even think amazing is a good enough word for it! :) i loved it - if you would please continue it, it would be wonderful :)
Twilit Violet chapter 18 . 1/6
You said you got a flame, so I assume it was in response to the previous chapter. I read all the reviews of Ch. 17, and the only review that sounded even remotely un-positive was Levan's. I'm sorry, but I would not call that a flame. Not by a long shot. A flame is a negative review, not a constructive criticism.
Twilit Violet chapter 46 . 1/6
It would be a LOT easier if you simply told us the exact title of the video and the name of the Youtube user who posted it. It's difficult to try to type out all of that nonsense and do it in exact order.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
elh4587 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
i always wondered how guys got blowjobs out of rape...i mean i dont know if a major artery runs thru there but it hurts like hell when u kick em imagine u just have to bite that shit off

secondly i wonder if u could be a repeated virgin in the wizarding world ...reparo spell ?

3rdly u should have made her forget her wand or something cuz a chick who cold cocked malfoy isnt going to go down without a fight
soso90 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I really am enjoying this story.
However, didn't you say before that if they "got caught" severus would be fired and hermione would be expelled? has something changed?
just wondering) I am still looking forward to the next chapters)
The 379th Hero chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Isn't the name of this chapter the name of a level in LHPY5-7?
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I love your writing, and I like the long chapters, but it seems a little weird for HG /SS
hermionefan1983 chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
what about her other stuff? she didnt get that back?!
hermionefan1983 chapter 37 . 5/29/2014
dobby died?
hermionefan1983 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
hope she takes a contraceptive potion!
hermionefan1983 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Hermione sat outside of the tent as it was her turn to keep watch. She was also wearing the Horcrux and was therefore miserable. Her thoughts were still, as always, on Severus.

why is she wearing the the Horcrux? surely thats dangerous?
hermionefan1983 chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
so soon after being raped AGAIN she wants to have sex and in the bed she was raped in? WOW!
hermionefan1983 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
a night or passion and love etc and a morning or terror! POOR HERMIONE!