Reviews for Secret
snapesdoe chapter 3 . 1/7
Such a sad story!
2ndSystem chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
i don't know how you came up with this story but it's amazing, i really like how you portray Draco and Hermione's friendship.
and Albus is making me laugh so hard everytime he says something!
this def is one of my favorite HG/SS fics.
the hot parts in your story are kinda short if you ask me, but luckily there are alot of them.
also the chapter size is perfect. i don't really like big chapters that are over 8000 words.
i'm def. gonna check out your other stories after this.
so good luck and keep writing :D
greets Ben
peeta1234567 chapter 46 . 8/2/2013
Best Hermione and severus story I have EVER read!
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
this is a great story. that's partly why I reviews now and not until the end and the second reason is because your total reviews are 666 so I needed to change that. lol...
Originality-Report chapter 45 . 4/22/2013
This story was amazing. I'm glad it turned out so well. :) it has been a pleasure reading :)
Originality-Report chapter 42 . 4/22/2013
Hmmm okay. Ronald Weasly is dead. Hmmm... Okay I suppose. That works. Nice thinking in your part. :)
Originality-Report chapter 41 . 4/22/2013
I'm scared that you're going to kill Snape off. But I only hope that if you do, you'll make Hermione go insane or try to kill herself. I shall see soon enough :3 On to the next chapter!
Originality-Report chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
You're going to kill off Severus! Aren't you?
:O
Originality-Report chapter 37 . 4/22/2013
GARH! Must. Keep. Reading!
Originality-Report chapter 34 . 4/22/2013
I think what you did with Dumbledore was good! I liked it. He is way to manipulative..
Originality-Report chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
I thought Hermione would realize that Snape felt similar to how Lupin does..
Originality-Report chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Wow.. Nice! Is she going to have a breakdown now? :3
Heh
Anyways, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Originality-Report chapter 27 . 4/22/2013
I'm still egging for a break down. But your story is still awesomeness! :)
Originality-Report chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Hahaha people amuse me. :3
Originality-Report chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Aww! I don't want things to heat up yet! *pouting face* I want Hermione to still be extremely emotionally scarred and still unable to trust Ron and Harry. :(
*sigh* in the end though, it's all you. And plus, the story's already done with.. I just need to catch up :3