Reviews for Tart Treat
nswiscoski chapter 2 . 7/16
love it love these two together
racecz5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Well done.
Vulcan Rider chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
That was incredibly hot and just wonderful. I love the interaction between Steph and Les. It was sweet, caring, passionate and humorous at the same time. Perfect.
Maggie
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
One of the HOTTEST scenes EVER! Can't wait to read Ch 2.

Awesome work. Thanks for sharing.
Mag
Margaretlucylu chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
perfect story am sooooooo glad to read a lester steph story knew they would be hot
JenniferK chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Hot! Nothing like a good bit of Santos smut. :)
lilyloulove chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Very hot! Love the Lester fics! I was reading quickly and thought at first you were saying Amanda, not Amada (beloved it Spanish, right?) and was confused. lol Great story! I'm off to read your other fics.
JerseySue chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
O, very, very yummy! But you forgot to change the names in a few places. It um, kinda killed the mood when it happened. Lol, like a lover calling out another woman's name in bed. ;o)

But aside from that it was hot as hell! Nice job!
Alyce of the Togas chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Nice!

I love Lester.

Keep up the good writing!

~ Alyce
cinmes chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Whew! I love Ranger but I love Lester too, lol. This was so awesome, I love Lester/Steph stories. Thanks so much!
Barb4psu chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
awesome pairing

like the story
rangernstephfan chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Oh I love a good Lester/Steph pairing. There are just not enough out there. I'm a true babe fan, but get a little tired of the same old stuff all the time. Lester is a good distraction. Great story. I love it. I wish you would write more please. Tina
forever babe chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Loved it but would have loved it way more if it was Ranger.

As long as it wasn't Joe.
RJ94 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
not really into the Lester/Steph pairing stories but i LOVE this one. Totally awesome, and i like that you did the first chapter as him dreaming it.

toodles