Reviews for Burn and Shine
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/17
I hope you will finish it
SassyCass chapter 21 . 3/15
This story is really something. I've read it all the way through without pause-it's really drawn me in. I look forward to reading more.

Take care.
I have ji ind of a rule were I always read finished fanfics and I didn't notice this wasn't finished until now and I'm so fucked up because its definitely one of my favorite stories and I was so invested in how the characters are portrayed and fuuuuuuuuuck why didn't I check before reading
aki93 chapter 3 . 2/11
What a freaking bastard, what an utter freaking bastard! Leaving hear alone with 2 dangerous looking strangers as it was nothing! I'm flabbergasted!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
HUH...hot...then..
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Omg...what the hell happened..
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Good..still continue on reading.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Someone "got"Bella first..other than Edward...kind of turn off all the exciting button already..damn...
Maps Maps Maps chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
This is one of the best stories i've ever read and the fact that it's incomplete does not bother me. Thank you for sharing these 21 chapters because i surely loved this Bella and Edward and jasper. Much love!
noflowers chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
So... Rated M, an original messed up Edward, and you yada yada over the lemon. That just sucks.
And I cannot believe I accidentally got reading an incomplete fic.
I am so totally bummed right now.
noflowers chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
Love the story!
However, i hate seeing Rose & Alice bully Bella into shit, and a 20-something Fellon-ward saying "like" is driving me like fucking CRAZY!
LoL
treacherously chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
just realized this hasn't been updated in 6 years. hahahaskjghsdlkgs i choose to believe bella helped edward through everything and they loved HEA. the end.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
Damn, why did I start this? Thought it was complete but after six years I guess the muse has closed shop. So curious how Edward will come to terms with a relationship and if Bella will just say this guy is too much work.
boylan5 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
Is there an ending to this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
Hello I love this, when you have time finish please. I'm fiending over here
2,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »