Reviews for Burn and Shine
muffinmom chapter 21 . 14h
In case you're wondering, yes we're still reading and very interested in where this story is going. Loved loved loved what I've read so far, this Edward breaks my heart and Bella is such a sweetie. I hope that life/inspiration allow you to continue this story, its too good to let it stay open ended.
Thanks for sharing your talent!
nattynel80 chapter 21 . 6/13
damn i didn't realize this story was incomplete.
Tee dree chapter 9 . 6/10
Wow! I really am curious to see how you will build Bella and Edward's relationship...
He is VERY difficult!
Gaigai chapter 21 . 5/22
Love your story! Hoping you will update soon and finish the story. I can't wait to see what happens between these 2.
marley01 chapter 21 . 5/15
I just love love love your story. Please pretty please can you update again, dying to know where it's going, please!
Bells seems just too naive in this chapter; kinda stupid, really. But I'm enjoying the story anyway. Like this Edward & really liking this Jasper too. Bella not so much.
jk chapter 6 . 1/27
Bell as a huge pussy...Mike ...hurt..me...he...hurt...me...lol pussy
And Edward...lol...how does he get pussy? He freaks out and leaves his shirt on...lol..why was Bella so mad? She had no right to be that mad...irrational anger. Right there...a stranger tells you to fuck off you say duck you too and that's the end of it
ReefChic7 chapter 21 . 1/24
This is such an interesting story, I've just devoured it. I really hope you continue to write it, but I noticed it's been a couple years since the last update. Do you think you might finish it? I know how life gets in the way.
yayitsme chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
come back ;(
ILoveEdward76 chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
I guess I don't really understand why Alice was so pissed at Bella. For the most part Alice and Rose seem more like acquaintances to Bella rather than best friends. I know that they are young girls and they can attribute to some of the things they say and the way they act. Like leaving Bella alone at the party and not taking her home, making her feel as a third wheel or Alice laughing at Bella when she was hurt over the rejection she felt by Edward. I do believe that Bella was being judgmental but wouldn't Alice have been also if she wasn't so attracted to Jazz? I guess the way I think of friendship is a little differently. I am enjoying the story, but the friendship between the girls baffles me at times.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Are you ever going to finish this? Would be such a waste if not
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
I like this story. I wish it was finished.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Fuck, if there were peopleor organisations who would like to give me scholarship I would fucking take it. Shit, I hate when people miss oportunities. If they are smart, if they have talent, if they really achieve something but they don't want to, than fuck them. Simply fuck them.
Polyphemos chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
A sorority girl, not a virgin...how is she sheltered at all? Seems like a pretty typical college girl. Inaccurate descriptions bother me immensely.
ChuckBlair chapter 21 . 5/13/2014