Reviews for Burn and Shine
Maps Maps Maps chapter 21 . 10/12
This is one of the best stories i've ever read and the fact that it's incomplete does not bother me. Thank you for sharing these 21 chapters because i surely loved this Bella and Edward and jasper. Much love!
noflowers chapter 15 . 8/12
So... Rated M, an original messed up Edward, and you yada yada over the lemon. That just sucks.
And I cannot believe I accidentally got reading an incomplete fic.
I am so totally bummed right now.
noflowers chapter 4 . 8/11
Love the story!
However, i hate seeing Rose & Alice bully Bella into shit, and a 20-something Fellon-ward saying "like" is driving me like fucking CRAZY!
treacherously chapter 21 . 4/13
just realized this hasn't been updated in 6 years. hahahaskjghsdlkgs i choose to believe bella helped edward through everything and they loved HEA. the end.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 21 . 4/2
Damn, why did I start this? Thought it was complete but after six years I guess the muse has closed shop. So curious how Edward will come to terms with a relationship and if Bella will just say this guy is too much work.
boylan5 chapter 21 . 3/27
Is there an ending to this story?
Hello I love this, when you have time finish please. I'm fiending over here
Please please finish this amazing story! I love your characters!
muffinmom chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
In case you're wondering, yes we're still reading and very interested in where this story is going. Loved loved loved what I've read so far, this Edward breaks my heart and Bella is such a sweetie. I hope that life/inspiration allow you to continue this story, its too good to let it stay open ended.
Thanks for sharing your talent!
nattynel80 chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
damn i didn't realize this story was incomplete.
Tee dree chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Wow! I really am curious to see how you will build Bella and Edward's relationship...
He is VERY difficult!
Gaigai chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
Love your story! Hoping you will update soon and finish the story. I can't wait to see what happens between these 2.
marley01 chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
I just love love love your story. Please pretty please can you update again, dying to know where it's going, please!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
Bells seems just too naive in this chapter; kinda stupid, really. But I'm enjoying the story anyway. Like this Edward & really liking this Jasper too. Bella not so much.
jk chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Bell as a huge pussy...Mike pussy
And does he get pussy? He freaks out and leaves his shirt was Bella so mad? She had no right to be that mad...irrational anger. Right there...a stranger tells you to fuck off you say duck you too and that's the end of it
2,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »