Reviews for Let the Rain Bring You Rest and Shame and Love
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/30
Cannot even.

Your writing is just *flails mutely*

Let's just say, if I can ever half the author you are, I would be beyond proud.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this. Very simple, yet beautifully written. And I think you got these two spot on. An amazing piece
terracotta28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Absolutely adorable, with the slightest twinge of feels. Well done :)
NikaChuS2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this story! It's humorous but still very cute!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
D'awe how adorable! :D
Madik chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I adore this story so much. Insanely, gorgeously written. Words seriously can not express how much I love this.
Krouli chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow!That was wonderful!Your writing style is really amazing.
Blair chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
THIS. I love this. The perfect parallelism. The beautiful imagery. Francis' amazing humor and bartering skills. I'm glad he gets revenge for Arthur's insensitivity. This was a really, REALLY fun read. The Francis-Arthur dynamic is always perfect in your fics and you manage to keep them in character. Keep writing and I'll definitely keep reading. :)
orvaign chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ahh, that was lovely. Very nicely-written, very in-character and just awesome. I love it. :D
charlottetheharlot11 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
simply adorable
AngieRouge chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
XD This made me laugh so much! And paranoid Arthur is way too cute X3
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
*bursts into a mass of incoherent squealing and flailing*

SO. MUCH. LOVE. FOR. THIS.

I love love LOVE your imagery. Your descriptions of French mornings and British mornings make me want to pack up my bags and move, honestly. Your Arthur and Francis are SO adorably dysfunctional. The mismatched socks! Francis bartering for a date! Arthur not wanting other people to KNOW. Gosh, these two are SO CUTE.

You rock for writing them so well :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
France and England are the funniest of funny couples. France, we love you~ England, you're adorable~
IudiciumViator chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
God so adorable/funny and so IC! Very interesting way you wrote it :D
Propinquity chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, wow. Honestly, this must be one of my favorite stories on this whole site. The characterization's so spot on (oh Arthur, why so snarky?) and I adore how your started the "sections", if I may, by comparing a French morning to an English one. Really, I thought that was tremedously clever.

All in all, bravo, and thank you for the read.