Reviews for Italy Is Where The Heart Is
Alice Williams chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I LOVE IT! I can't wait to find out what happens! Please up date!
Enigmaticity chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
teh nose! why does i hav 2 stop here! Plz keep on writing! i love the story
Angel14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
A voice comes out of the darkness...

"Plllleeeasssee Updaaattee Meeee" it whispers and then is once again lost to the void. :)

OK, too melodramatic I know - couldn't resist, my writing muse rarely sees the light of day anymore. So sometimes I just gotta LOL!

I know first-hand how busy life can get, but I think you've got a really good story going here & I'd like to see how you decide to finish it ... when you get some free time.
abbsy chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
that was like so totally awsome!
Angel14 chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Please don't leave this hang on a cliffhanger... please, please, please :)

You've got a great sense of humor, and the interplay between your characters is wonderful. Unfortunately, I'm stuck waiting for an update since I don't read anything other than Thief Lord fanfiction.

Well, that's not quite true... I also read Changeover fanfiction, if I can FIND any! LOL!
Angel14 chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
Oh no... this story has now moved to page 2!

Please say your not dropping it! As one who has been incredibly busy herself, I know how things go ... but taking a few minutes in the morning to read one of your new chapters while drinking my coffee is quite the nice way to start a day ;)
Carolina chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES! PLZ PLZPLZPLZPLZ UPDATE SOON! I know that you're probably busy and all, but PLZ UPDATE! I CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT! [about to tear hair out, screaming in agony and tears of impatience begins to form] I NEED to find out what happens NEXT!

[breathing heavily, starts to calm down]

... O_O

Sorry about my becoming a spaz, just try to update, 'kay? [puts on an angel face and smiles sweetly]
Carolina chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I love this! I'm so glad you put more of Scipio in this sequel, especially now that he's older. I just love the way you describe him! ("he says every word like if he was going to have sex with it"? lol!) And i just love how he addresses Pen as "Miss Storms". It's just SO hot! (especially in his british accent! ;) And omg, is he in love with penelope! Just wondering, you know, with the whole love conversation at dinner ;) PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Twoo words. . This is a wonderful story! Keep it up.
Angel14 chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Really liked this chapter :) Nice use of descriptive words! Love it when Scipio calls Penelope 'Miss Storms'. One of my favorite stories has the main character being addressed by her last name ... ever since reading that I've thought it was cute.

I'm glad you've gotten over your writer's block. Looking forward to next weekend's chapter ;)
Angel14 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Trying very hard not to beg for updates, since I know you are busy ...but I'm losing that battle LOL!

So instead of begging, I've decided to write a longer review...

So far, I really like your story. It's enjoyable, and the characters are interesting. You've got a good sense of humor :)

Don't be afraid to bring more seriousness & intensity into the story. Graduating from HS can be a time of much personal growth. ... and it can be a little scary too! Earl & Penelope's friends are enhancing the 'fun factor' right now, but don't loose track of your (Penelope's) thread. With having such a large 'cast' of characters, you have a great chance to show different facets of the same situation ;)

And as always, you can add 90% more Scipio and I'd be as happy as a lark! He and Penelope are quite cute together.
fischgrl chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
omfg keep writting its amazing
Leah Ka chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Wow! Love your thief lord stories! please upload next chapter soon.. please, please, please! _
Angel14 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Anxiously awaiting the arrival in Italy :)
abbsy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009